Game over, Hamada *TEASER*

Wow I'm back for ANOTHER teaser?! WAHT?! And now, it's not just ONE scene, there're TWO scenes in this! 278 words of pure teasing! You will not see this until it's tomorrow (In the PH) though so, 11 more hours to go.

LET THE ELEVEN HOURS OF TORTURE BEGIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and for those in the west, good morning~ middle, good noon or afternoon~ and the east (yay Asia and the rest!) good evening or goodnight(for those who are planning to sleep afterwards)~

Wasabi and Fred looked over at me while GoGo looked like she was going to explode anytime. She harshly grabbed my collar and lifted me up a bit.

"Why have you been bot fighting?" she gritted her teeth

"Because of you!" I yelled at her, "If it wasn't for you having a relationship with my brother, I wouldn't have found a way to relieve the pain! I stopped this but all of you just had to have a bot fighting event for my birthday! There's no one to blame but you!"

GoGo bit her lip tightly. She shoved me to the ground but not hard enough to make me deal with serious injuries and ran out of the lab.

"I heard the sound of distress. What seems to be the problem?" Baymax asked

I quickly pointed to Tadashi and he just looked back at me.

"Tadashi." He muttered, "Crying is a natural response to pain." He lifted me up and hugged me and patted my head, "There, there."

"What are you talking about Baymax?" I asked, "Tadashi's right there and I need you to bring him back to life!"

"According to my database, Tadashi has died approximately one year, two months, eighteen days, three hours, thirty minutes and twenty two seconds ago." Baymax recited

I shook my head slowly, brows furrowed.

"Baymax, Tadashi's been here for months, even before my birthday." I pushed the thought into Baymax's database

He stood silent for a moment.

"Scanning complete, there are twenty signs of life in the building. My database has matched three." Of course it's three, Baymax, "Cass Hamada, Hiro Hamada, and Mochi."