Chapter 31

Forgot to post another chapter yesterday, so here it is now ^^
Smut ahead 😳

"Welcome home." He smiled, opening the door. I walked into the hallway and my eyes widened when I noticed a framed picture of Benjamin and I. Next to it was a picture of Lily, him and Leo. And then his family and our friends.

He took me to every room, and I was amazed. It was beautiful. There were 5 bedrooms and one master bedroom for us which had a bathroom of its own, three bathrooms including the ensuite bathroom, a huge kitchen, a dining room which could probably fit about 40 people if necessary, a living room which had a massive TV and a sofa to go with it, a nice office for Ben, a play room, and the best of all: a big room for myself which had shelves filled with books and music sheets and a piano in the middle.

"Thank you!" I cried, hugging Benjamin as tightly as possible. It was the best present ever. I loved it. I loved everything.

"You're welcome." He smiled. I pecked his lips, before we headed back to the bedroom.

"I have to do something quick for work and I'll be with you in about an hour. You'll have time to settle in, have a shower, and then we can leave." Benjamin said softly, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, grinning. "Isn't Lily here?" I then asked.

"She's staying at her friend's house for the weekend." He told me before he left.

I sighed, sitting down on the bed. My mind started thinking about what had happened in the woods and I was instantly hard. I groaned, lying down on the bed. I pulled my jeans and boxers off, taking my shoes and socks off at the same time. I then pulled my jumper and t-shirt off, ending completely naked. I wrapped my hand around my member and moaned, squeezing my eyes shut. I started pumping my member faster as I tried reaching my climax but I was really missing Benjamin for this. I grabbed one of is shirts, but didn't button it as I made my way to Benjamin's office. I opened the door slowly to see that his chair was turned the other way as he talked on the phone. I made my way towards him and sat down onto his lap before I started grinding against him.

"A-august!" He exclaimed, wide eyed.

"I need you so much." I breathed out. He closed his computer and hung up the phone before he sat me up on his desk.

"You can't do that." He tutted, spreading my legs apart. I blushed, staring at him. "However," he continued, smirking, "I'll let it pass for today."

He took me into his mouth and I came after a few laps of his tongue. He chuckled, pulling his member out of his jeans before pulling his bottoms down to his ankles.

"Why don't you return the favor?" He asked, spreading his legs wider apart. I licked my lips, nodding before crouching down in front of him. I stack my tongue out and hesitantly started licking his member. He smiled reassuringly, running a hand through my hair. His member started getting hard so I continued. I looked up when he pushed two fingers into my mouth and opened it.

"Keep it open." He ordered as he pushed me further down until his tip was in my mouth. I closed my mouth, moaning at the feeling. It was unexpected but very pleasant. I started sucking at the tip slowly, before going deeper when he pushed my head down a little.

"That's it." He groaned, tugging at my hair. My eyes fluttered shut and I moaned again when he pushed he down a bit more. I let my tongue lap at his tip a few times before going even deeper. He growled, pulling me all the way back. I whimpered, pupils dilated. I was really enjoying this. His eyes changed color as he stared at me.

"Touch yourself at the same time, baby." He breathed out. I nodded breathlessly, my hand wrapping around my member. I moaned wrapping my lips around his member again. He pushed me down to the bottom and shockingly enough - I had no gag reflex. I moaned when my nose hit his pubes and my lips the bottom of his manlyhood. It was twitching and pulsing on my tongue and I couldn't help but continue to take him all into my mouth as I sucked him. My moans were multiplying, I loved it.