seven

zainjm

liked by zedd, gigihadid, lukehemmings, tylerposey and 678 others

zainjm it's been a month since i been home , i haven't been outside . i'm afraid i might lose myself again .

~

liampayne it'll take some time to start feeling like yourself again

zainjm @liampayne i do feel like myself, that's what i'm afraid of losing again

karmin don't lock yourself away, but don't give in neither.

gigihadid i wish you would, and come see me. i miss you baby.

zainjm @gigihadid just stop, gigi.

gigihadid @zainjm zain, please ☹️ i care about you. i still love you.

zainjm @gigihadid don't do this on here ok , it's not the place

zay hey whts going on?

zainjm @zay a lot

niallhoran kinda rude, i've been wanting to see you 🙄 i was even thinking about sharing my food. but nope, not anymore.

zainjm @niallhoran c'mon, don't be like that. i thought you loved me 😔

niallhoran @zainjm let me come over and maybe we can work something out. 🤗

zainjm @niallhoran ok , fine damn 🙄

lukehemmings let's plan a reunion party, only close friends allowed to come. you'll be surrounded by nothing but love and support, maybe you'll feel better.

zainjm @lukehemmings could be fun , as long as certain people aren't there i'll be fine with that .

lukehemmings @zainjm cool, you don't need to lift a finger , just tell me who you don't want there and i'll plan it 😎 . text me

bri_twink i used to stay in the house like that too, although it feels a little better to get out and do something for once.

zainjm @bri_twink i just don't wanna mess up

zendaya and it's been seven months since you last spoke to me.

zainjm @zendaya i made my choice , remember ? so leave me alone .

louist1 zain, you're my best friend, what happened to us?

zainjm @louist1 it's not you , it's the people you associate yourself with , i don't like it and i don't need it in my life anymore , get that

zedd tbh, do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

michaelclifford i don't blame you, it takes time i guess.

hstyles don't isolate yourself to be left with just you and your thoughts... thoughts are dangerous..

zainjm @hstyles i believe you .

view 543 more comments

☪️

so i decided to just update at least two/three times on the weekends since i'm off work and have nothing to do because i'm sad and writing is my only relief and distraction. and update only once during the week. so here we go 🙃🙃 but the story will still move at a pace. i won't reveal too much all at once , but yeah. hope that's okay .

please do comment and show support. love you all

x