thirty five

facetime

"hey bub."

"hi.."

"how are you? how are things holding up?"

"i'm fine... everything is going okay.."

"what about the payments? are they still coming through every month? you have enough for everything?"

"yes.."

"that's good then, they're keeping up. how's therapy, you still doing that?"

"yeah, it's okay."

"harry, you don't sound okay, what's wrong?"

...

"talk to me bud."

"i- i just miss you.."

"i miss you too, harry."

"but you don't understand.. i really miss you, it's been almost three years.. it's not the same not having you around anymore. i'm all alone here. there was no one to talk to, no one to go to when i needed..."

"i know harry. i'm so sorry that you have to go through that. i wish i can be there with you bub. have you tried going out and meeting people?"

"it's not easy to do that, i'm too shy, and i get scared sometimes.."

"harry, you don't need to be scared anymore."

"i know.. i can't help it sometimes.."

"i know bud. it'll get better as the days go on, but you can't keep isolating yourself."

"i know..b-but i did meet someone.."

"you did? who?"

"his name is zain. i met him about five months ago.. he's really great.."

"just great?"

"no, he's amazing.. he's been really great to talk to and he's really sweet and kind. he always makes me feel good about myself and he brings out the best in me. he's made the last couple months of my life so easy. and he makes me laugh, and smile, something i haven't been able to do in so long and it feels good. i'm really grateful to have met him..he's really amazing."

"oh yeah? sounds like he's a good friend... or maybe a little more than a friend."

"yeah.."

"so he is?"

*harry smiles*
"yeah.. we've been together for a month now.."

"that's good harry, he seems to be a good guy and if he makes you happy, than i'm happy too. that's what i want for you."

*harry smiles again, but sighing sadly*
"i still miss you though, daddy."

"how cute, you still call me daddy. i thought you'd be out of that stage by now."

*harry smiles*

"i miss you too son, there's nothing i want more than to be there with you and if i could change the past, i would take back the lifestyle i chose. and maybe we'd be better off."

"i know, but i never blame you daddy... you know that.."

"i know bud. i know. look, my time limit is almost up, so i'm gonna have to get off here, okay?"

"okay... i love you dad... talk to you soon?"

"i love you too, harry. talk to you soon."

called ended

☪️

how was that?

more stuff being revealed here :D