forty four

dedicated to smiley_miley_ thanks for the idea! 😍

harry sat on the bed munching on some chips as he watched zain and a guy named louis, who is also one of zain's friends. they were engaged in a video game together. when louis first arrived, zain hadn't been expecting him, and harry could sense a bit of tension between the two of them. but after a whole lot of whispering yelling at the door, zain let louis come in. zain asked harry if it was okay for louis to hang out for a bit, and of course harry nodded. he didn't want to take any time from zain and his friends away, it would be selfish.

harry wasn't really into the video games and they tried taking turns so he wouldn't feel excluded, but harry told zain is was okay. so it just ended up being them playing and harry watching. harry had also been just scrolling through from time to time. usually he never had anything to do or anyone to text, but since meeting zain and gaining a few friends, it was less dryer on his phone. he usually texted more with selena and niall, he could say he was closer to them. but, he did also talk to the others, as well as being in the group chat he got added to after having met everyone. so, this kept him occupied. they always knew how to make someone laugh.

meanwhile, harry just sat and watched the other two play some type of fighting game that was very violent and gross. harry's never seen so many guts before in his life. but, zain and louis were so into it, yelling at the screen and at one another as the two characters on the screen fought and grunted. harry grimaced every time blood or guts were shown on the screen, but he bared it. he continues to watch while eating chips.

harry is startled slightly when they both yell at the same time and zain expressing how he won. harry giggles at him as the two bicker at one another. any of the tension from earlier had gone away, and they seemed just like two regular buddies. zain looks back at harry and smiles. harry is surprised when zain jumps on the bed, getting on him and kisses him, not even realizing he knocked the chip bag over and some had spilled onto the bed. harry giggles, kissing him back. harry pulls away first once he realizes louis is watching them and he blushes. zain smirks and pulls back.

"you good, baby?"

"yes, but look at the mess you made." harry says, motioning towards the spilled chips. zain shrugs, and kisses him again.

"nothing compared to the messes we're gonna make." zain winks. louis gags and harry's eyes nearly fall out of his head.

"zain!" harry whines, hitting zain's chest. zain laughs loudly, and rolls off harry, holding his hands up.

"i can't miss out on perfect opportunities to make dirty jokes, h." zain laughs. louis snickers from behind him. harry's cheeks flushes as he crosses his arms. zain chuckles, and goes back to him to plant a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "alright, i'ma run to the bathroom, then i'll bring the vacuum to clean up." zain tells them, kissing harry once more before he leaves the room. harry smiles and moves over to brush the chips onto the floor for zain and grabbing the bag, rolling it up and putting the chip clip back on it. louis sits down on the bed next to him. harry bites his lip, not really knowing what to say to him as an awkward silence came over them.

"so.. you and zain. when did you two meet?" louis asked, trying to find something to talk about.

"uh, i-in march." harry answers timidly. louis nods.

"he seems to be really into you, he's always talking about you and posting about you." louis says. harry smiles softly, blushing slightly.