twenty six

zain gazes at harry as he eats a slice of pizza. he was so pretty. he had his hair up in a bun, a strand of hair is hanging in his face and ringlets hanging near his ears, while his sun shades rested on top of his head. it was so cute how he took small bites and chewed slowly, wiping his mouth every now and then with a napkin. his red painted nails, glistening when the sun reflects off of them.

it was clear zain had a huge fucking crush on harry, and all he ever did was drool over him every time they spent time together, like a creeper. zain's infatuation with harry grew and grew every time he saw or spoke to him. he could not help himself, harry just did things to him. things that no one ever has before. zain never liked anyone as much as he liked harry.

harry got his heart pounding, and made him breathless every time he did anything. zain just liked him so much, he was convinced he was most definitely in love with him. but, despite that, zain never made any move to ask harry out, or ask about his feelings towards zain. he was actually skeptical about hearing what harry thought about him. harry has said zain makes him happy and how much he liked having him around, but could he potentially see zain as more?

he didn't know, but he wanted to find out. zain was dying inside, he never felt this way before. harry was just so damn beautiful. beautiful than any girl he's ever dated, and that's the truth. he watches as harry takes a sip of his strawberry smoothie, and he bites his lip.

"so, haz." zain says. harry hums softly, his attention going to zain, looking into his eyes. zain almost gets lost in them, but shakes his head, blinking. "have your eye on anybody?" zain decided to ask, just to bring up the conversation and see what harry's thinking.

harry smiles timidly, shrugging briefly. "i dunno." zain leans forward slightly, grabbing a fry off his plate and biting it.

"oh, c'mon, you have to be crushing on someone." zain says, eyeing harry. harry laughs nervously, and adjusts himself in the seat.

"i don't have to." harry says smartly, rolling his eyes. zain narrows his eyes.

"but, are you?" he asked. harry adverts his eyes down at his smoothie, playing around with the straw, shrugging again, before he brings his finger to push imaginary hair behind his ear.

"yeah..." harry trails off biting his lip, looking into zain's eyes again. they are sparkling like bubbly water. zain smiles at him.

"i do too," zain says, holding his eye contact. "he's really pretty." harry blushes, and nods.

"he is lucky to have someone like you into them." harry murmurs. no, i'm lucky to have you in my life. zain just smiles and nods.

"wanna come to my house after this?" zain asked.

"that was the plan, wasn't it?" harry says. zain scrunches his nose, and pinches harry's cheek making him giggle.

"you always know what i'm thinking."

"well, i knew you weren't gonna let me go home early, so.." harry says. zain chuckles.

"and i won't hesitate to kidnap you if you try to."

"should i be worried for my safety?" harry asked raising an eyebrow. zain smiles.