seventy three

harry had landed in london not too long ago, and he's just now getting settled into the hotel room his father's subordinates rented out for him. it was the same one he always came to when he comes to visit his father, although different room obviously. but, the familiarity helps harry's nerves. harry doesn't exactly fancy going a lot of places alone, but seeing as he's back in london and it was just him, he always got highly nervous.

although, he did have a bodyguard—just like every time he came here, one of the men working under his father was assigned to look over him and escort him around. even if this is harry's home town where he grew up, it wasn't a very pleasant memory for him. anyone would think they'd feel comfortable and at ease when coming back to where they grew up, but for harry, it's nothing but bad memories.

this is the place where harry's worst nightmares came to be and sent his life spiraling out of control. not only that, but also the fact that his attackers are still on the loose has harry on edge. he always has fears of them showing up again and coming after him, only this time, they'd end up doing worse than what they had before. the thought of it sent an eerie shiver down his spine.

harry clenches his phone in his hand tighter, squeezing his eyes shut as he takes a shaky breath. as much as he hated being here in his hometown, he only did it for the simple fact that he got to see his dad. had it not been for him, harry would never return here. he wants nothing more than to leave and never come back, but he cares entirely too much to leave his father behind.

aside from zayn, his dad is one of the most important people in harry's life. the man has been the only one taking care of harry since his mother left them behind and is now living a new life with a new family. harry never blames his father for all that's happen. sure, his job is dangerous and he knew all the risks that came with doing what he did, but he's done nothing but provide harry with the love and care he needed.

he gave him everything he wanted, and protected him up until the very end. harry couldn't ask for a better father than him. and he is missing him like crazy.

harry opens his eyes, exhaling softly. he looks down at his phone and finally remembers what he was going to do. unlocking his phone, and goes to text his boyfriend.

to zain🙈❤️: z, i landed safely in london! i got into my hotel with no issues.

not even a minute after, he receives a response, smiling down at his phone.

from zain🙈❤️: good baby , how are you feeling ?

to zain🙈❤️: not too thrilled being here, but i'm leaving in a few to see my dad, so that makes it worth it i guess.

from zain🙈❤️: everything will be just fine , i'm always a call away if you need some comforting . 😘

to zain🙈❤️: i know. ❤️

from zain🙈❤️: i miss you so much already . 🤧

to zain🙈❤️: i miss you too. i'll be back before you know it.

from zain🙈❤️: you better . i want to give you big smooches 😙😙

to zain🙈❤️: hehe, i can't wait. 🙊

to zain🙈❤️: i have to go now, it's time.

from zain🙈❤️: okay baby , be safe , and have fun . i love you sm 💚💚 ttyl