fifty one

facetime

"you really shouldn't be facetiming me while you're at work, z."

"i missed your face and your voice, i had to."

"hehe, you always miss me z."

"i know. even when i'm kissing you, i miss you. it's a horrible feeling."
*zayn pouts*

"i miss you all the time too. especially at night time when you're not there to cuddle me. it helps me sleep so much better."

"awe baby, you know you can call at any time, i'll come to your house and give you all the cuddles and kisses you want."

"i know, you're the best boyfriend i ever had."

"i'm the only boyfriend you ever had. and i will be the last, no one gets to have my squishy."

*harry giggles*
"are you going to lock me away in your basement?"

"if i have to, then i'll do it."

"hehe, you won't have to z, i am only yours. your squishy."

"and i'm only yours, my squishy little gummy bear, i love you so much."

*harry blushes biting his lip*
"i- i love you z."

*shuffling and camera shaking around*
"oh my fuck haz, you can't say that while i'm work, i almost had a heart attack."

"heheh, i'm sorry.."

"it's okay baby bear. do you really?"

"more than anything. i didn't want to say it over facetime, but i just felt like you should know.. you make me so happy. every time i see you my heart is ready to leap out of my chest. you make me feel like everything is going to be okay, and all my fears just wash away. i know it sound stupid, but you give me such a good feeling, sometimes i get overwhelmed.."

"baby, you're gonna make me cry in front of my co workers."

"sorry."

"it's okay, babe. i'm glad you opened up to me, and i'm so happy to hear that you feel that way, because that's exactly how i feel. i know you've been feeling a bit down since that gigi thing, but i just want you to know that i love you, and you don't ever need to feel like you're not good enough for me, because i'm fucking crazy about you, and no one can change the way i feel about you."

*harry blushes smiling*
"t-thank you..i love you too."

"i-
*voices in the background and shuffling*
"shit, i gotta go baby. tattoos are waiting to be done, i'll come see you after i get off okay?"

"okay z. see you later."

"bye baby."

☪️

this story is far from being over. omg why are my text stories always so long LMFAO.