sixty

for the next couple days, zendaya has been talking to harry nonstop, trying to get to know him as she says. harry doesn't understand why she randomly wants to be his friend after only talking to him for not even ten minutes at the park. however, she was being really consistent and seemed very determined to get to know him. as nice as harry is, he wants to believe that she really wants to be friends with him, but then there's the fact that she's also friends with gigi. gigi has to be the meanest female harry's ever encounter and he has yet to properly meet her in person. the first time he actually saw her in person was that day at the skate park and she gave him the dirtiest look ever.

harry will never understand why she hates him so much and doesn't even know him. he does understand that maybe she's upset that harry's with her ex boyfriend, but does that give her the right to hate harry because of that? does that give her the right to say rude things to him when he's not done anything to her? it just didn't sit well with harry, and harry didn't do well with confrontation, so he didn't ask zendaya what the real reason for her being so friendly to him.

she still did ask him a bit personal questions, but harry remained very vague about his personal life to her. it wasn't anyone's business, and harry liked to keep things to himself. the only person he was comfortable with talking to about personal things was zain, and even zain didn't know everything. harry wanted to tell him everything, but he never really knew when was the right time. it always became hard to talk about the things that went on in his life, which is why harry is so secretive. he did think about bringing it up sometimes, but then he change his mind. sometimes he could even see the questioning look on zain's face that made him want to say something, but he just didn't know how to go about it.

harry is snapped from his thoughts when he's suddenly splashed with cold water. harry gasps loudly, looking down to seeing zain laughing as he swims back over to him. harry was sitting at the edge of the pool, swinging his legs in the water. zain goes in between harry's legs, resting his his elbows on his thighs.

"you kinda spaced out there baby, i was trying to get your attention." zain says. harry wipes his face, smiling down at him as he rests his arms on top of zain's shoulders.

"sorry, i was just thinking about something."

"were you thinking about me hm?" zain asks, wiggling his eyebrows. harry laughs softly, playing with the wet hair at the back of zain's head.

"i'm always thinking about you." harry says. zain smiles then puckers his lips for a kiss. harry leans down and kisses zain. zain moans against his lips, kissing him slowly. zain smiles when he pulls away, gazing into harry's eyes heated.

"you taste so good." zain says, rubbing his hands up and down harry's wet thighs, his hands creeping up harry's swim shorts as he did so. harry giggles, combing his fingers through zayn's hair. zayn pushes harry's shorts up his legs and leans down, starting to plant chaste kisses over his thigh. harry bites his lip, watching zain trail kisses up his exposed thigh until he reaches the very top near his crotch. harry shivers slightly.

"z." harry breaths. zain grabs harry around the waist and pulls him into the pool, causing harry to squeal softly, holding onto zain. zain laughs breathily, holding harry up by his butt, his legs wrapped around zain's waist. harry hooks his arms around zain's neck as zain pushes his slightly against the wall of the pool. zain reconnects their lips, squeezing harry's ass earning a moan from harry. their mouths move against one another's ardently. zain licks into harry's mouth as he slowly starts grinds against harry, kneading his ass while doing so. harry's moaning against his mouth, starting to feel turned on. he could tell zain was too by his rock hard bulge rubbing against harry's through his swim shorts. zain pulls away looking into harry's eyes.