𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑✨

This is gonna be fun.

[Jimins Pov]

I need to hurry before y/n finds me.

The minute I pass the store "Forever 21" I begin hearing multiple girls whisper things about me.

Why are people so talkative nowadays?
I sigh.

"Omg, he is so cute!"

"How does he make jeans on jeans look good?"

"Who let this hybrid out his cage?"

"Come on sweetheart, we shouldn't be around those animals." Another lady says, dragging her son out of the mall.

Tch. People are so shallow nowadays.

-

[Your Pov]

Your hand grazed a light blue lace underwear set, making your eyes light up.

My favorite color! Jimin would love this.

W-Wait-What?

Your back was turned so you failed to notice the three girls walk into the store with one frantic girl following behind.

"Rosé, what should we do with her?" You hear someone say.

At that moment you turned around, realizing who the voice belonged to.

[flashback]

You and Lisa giggle to each other as you both walk through the orphanage halls. It was the summer time and both of you had your favorite popsicles in hand.

You were both best friends since you were babies. You guys were transferred to the orphanage at the same time so you guys always stuck together.

"Wanna go to the park?" Lisa smiles at you.

"Sure, Lets go." You nod.

-

"Lisa, Im going to the swings."

"Okay y/n, I'll be over in a second!" Lisa yells before sliding down the purple luminescent slide.

You skipped over to an unused swing, but as soon as you sat down multiple girls crowded you.

"What are you?" One girl asked.

"She looks like a gorilla." Another girl replied making all the girls burst out into laughter.

"Good one Jennie! She does look like a gorilla." A taller girl laughed patting the so called "jennie" on her back.

"Thanks Jisoo." Jennie giggled.

You had a look of fear cross your face when one of the girls pulled out a knife.

"So, y/n. Your acting like you dont know who we are." One of the unknown girls says.