𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎✨

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

I felt the bright sunshine emitting from the window hit my face. I was just about to sit up, until I felt a strong force pull me back down. I almost squealed at the force until I realized it was just Jimin.

He was still asleep so I decided to just glance over his features.
His skin was really smooth, and he had a soft nose.
His eyelashes were long, and his lips were plump.
His beautiful lips looked so-soft. It just made me want to kiss him.
I felt my face heat up, and I started having a mini panic attack in Jimins grasp.
I guess he felt me moving because I was now face to face with his beautiful brown orbs.

"Good morning Sunshine." He said with a raspy voice that made my heart do flips. Its no doubt I had a connection with him.

"G-Goodmorning, Jimin."

Jimin pulls his arms from around me and he hops out of bed.

"Go freshen up, y/n, we have a long day ahead of us.

"Alright? Where to?"

"Thats a secret, okay!" Jimin says making finger hearts.

-

After I finished showering, I noticed Jimin sat an outfit out for me.

It was one of his large green hoodies with my black converse. Jimin had cleaned up my shoes for me.

After I finish getting dressed I go downstairs and notice that Jimin is wearing double denim

 Most people cant pull that off, but Jimin is really handsome

Most people cant pull that off, but Jimin is really handsome. He can definitely be a model, but people don't respect hybrids.

-

We arrived at the mall and Jimin dragged me into every store he saw. We already bought over 10 outfits.

"Jimin!! This is too much! I dont want to spend all your money!" I say while approaching the fitting rooms in forever 21.

"Aish, Y/n! Let me spoil you!" He says and pushes me into the fitting room.

"Ughhh.Okay."

-

I look in the mirror at the outfit Jimin chose for me. Its very sexy, and it admires my curves, but I dont know if its okay for me to wear.

 Its very sexy, and it admires my curves, but I dont know if its okay for me to wear

I walk out and Show Jimin and his reactions are priceless. He made me feel nervous when he starred at my outfits. I felt insecure.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Jimins Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

I see Y/n walk out of the fitting room in the outfit I chose for her. She looks amazing. She looks so fucking beautiful. I didn't even notice that I was staring so long.

"Y/n, you look so pretty."

"Aaaa, don't lie to me..." she says, blushing and shying away.

Im not lying to her though. She looks amazing. How could anyone ever say she was ugly. She looked better than any korean girl out there.

God I need her.

"Y/n, i cant explain in words how good you look. Im buying all the outfits, come on." I say, and I push her back in the dressing room to change.

-

After we pay for all the other outfits, I decide that Y/n needs lady stuff. So we walk to Victoria secret, and y/n looks at me shyly.

"U-Uh, just go in, buy as much as you want." I say handing her my credit card, and she looks at my shyly.

"T-Thanks jimin." She pulls me into a hug.

Damn, I'm getting a little hot.

"O-okay, you h-have to hurry." I say trying to get her off before she notices my problem.

"Okay, be right back." She says and then runs inside.

Since Y/N is an adult, she should have a phone. So while she shops Im going to buy her a phone.

-

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Jimin gave me his card to buy whatever I needed. Personally, my guilty pleasure is underwear. I love all the different types of lace, and styles.

I enter the store and decide to go straight to the underwear.

This is gonna be fun!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧