Matching💜❤️

Jimins pov

"Alright Im leaving See you on Tuesday." I give Taehyung a smile and before I could make it out, he grabs my wrist.

"Hey, hyung. I saw Jackson and his crew yesterday." His face looks almost afraid.

Last time I saw them, shit went down. They must know...

"Shit." I cursedunder my breath.

"Be Careful, Hyung." Taehyung peers down at me with a serious face, but I laugh it off.

"Hyung! Lighten up! I'll be fine." I pat his back before walking out the door, letting my smile fade.

This is bad.

-

I slowly creep up the steps-expecting y/n to greet me with a smile but I'm only met with her soft sleeping figure.

She is so adorable. She's my princess. Mine.

I never knew that being so close to your mate felt so good. It feels like my heart is running a mile, but it feels good. I love her so damn much. I just need to tell her, and I swear I will do it tomorrow. I promise.

Speaking of promise....is she listening to my song to fall asleep? Oh my gosh. How adorable. I cant wait to tease her about this in the morning.

Hehe.

Since its getting hotter outside, I decide to sleep shirtless. As I climb in the bed I hear y/n mumble a few words.

"i love you..." she seems to mumble to herself, but then she softly flips her body to face me as she latches onto my chest with one hand caressing my fluffy hybrid ears.

"Jiminie...your so cute." She whispers and smiles into my chest, leaving me a blushing mess.

Oh my god. My heart is- ahhh. Oh My goodness.

I eventually find myself relax into her embrace as I cuddle into her soft sweetly scented curls.

"Goodnight my princess.." I whisper before the darkness in the room consumes me.

-

-

My pov

I slowly open my eyes to find myself wrapped around a shirtless Jimin. His hands around my waist and my hands around his. I feel him move around a little, so I quickly close my eyes again.

"Y/n...your awake..I can smell it..and your hair...we match" He says in a dark, low, raspy voice that sends chills down my spine. I didn't think he would notice my hair yet.

I quickly tighten my hold around Jimin, disregarding the fact that Im head on with his bare refined chest. Smooth.

"Princess..you have to wake up." He says softly. Oh my gosh...princess? This man is gonna be the death of me.

"I don't wanna wake up." I mumble into his chest.

"Baby...want me to wake you up?" He says as his voice gets lower. It feels like all the air has left my lungs, but the minute I try and unknot myself from his hold-he lifts me off the bed bridal style and places me over his shoulder.