Licking?👀

"Lisa! Your here!" A short girl with pale skin and pink hair says, pulling Lisa into an embrace. She had on a eccentric outfit, she definitely stood out in the crowd. Her eyes suddenly lock with mine as she sends me a sincere smile.

"Hi, Im Shin Ryujin! You must be y/n, right?" She sticks out her hand for me to shake. I comply and smile.

"Im Lisa's friend from school, she talks about you all the time!" She giggles. She seems nice to me.

"Yah! I do not!" Lisa says playfully. Seems Like I have new friend.

We chat for a few minutes outside of the club, before it starts getting a little chilly outside.

"Guys! Lets go inside! Its cold!" I say locking arms with the both of them smiling like an idiot. We walk towards the tall black building with blaring music spilling out it every second. As soon as we enter, the smell of alcohol hits my nose-hard.

"It reeks of alcohol!" Ryujin says, her face cringing in disgust, as Lisa takes a deep inhale.

"Lets get drunk girls!" Lisa yells making Ryujin laugh, but I stare at her confused.

"Im underage Lisa! And so are you!" I yell over the loud music so that Lisa and Ryujin could hear me.

"Well-not anymore!" Ryujin yells.

I sigh. What have I gotten myself into?

-

Five drinks, and six shots of vodka later....

"MIC DROP! MIC DROOoOoOP!!" I dance to the chorus of the song that's currently blasting through the speakers on the dance floor as a circle forms around me. As soon as the dance break starts, I begin rolling my body along with my hips, leaving the whole crowd screaming.

"Fuck it up, y/nnnnnnn!!!!!!" I hear lisa scream in the crowd. As Baepsae begins to play I feel my internal hoe come out, as I start twerking.

"Oh shitt!!" Ryujin says before she joins in with Lisa following soon after. We're definitely drunk, but Lisa seems sober just wild. At this point guys are crowded around us, and I begin hearing the things people are screaming.

"Fuck, the black girl is making me horny."

"Is her name y/n? Is she single, cause hot damn.!"

"I didn't know Lisa had such a sexy but cute friend."

"I would definitely simp for her~" one boy states. I disregard all the comments as I continue enjoying my drunk ass. Im definitely going to be hungover tomorrow!

After our dance session, Lisa checked the time considering she still had school tomorrow.

"Fuck! Its 11:42! The ride back is about 2 hours! Guys lets go!" She yells, grabbing Ryujin away from the guy she was grinding on and pulling me away from the bar.

"Waaah~ My drink!" I grab the bottle of soju I almost left and run back to Lisa, stumbling.

"Where is my daddy?" I say as I fall back in Lisa's car.

"Jimin? He's at home." Lisa states dryly.

"I want to fucking fuck him~ but im a virgin!" I yell at the top of my lungs.