𝐸𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 ♥︎

It's getting hard to breath. My throat is on fire, my heart is pounding like its about to burst. Its hard to run through the uneven forest. Branches slice at every inch of my brown, bruised, and beaten skin. Stumbling over small roots in the ground, I continue running. The endless footsteps of the people running after me crowd my senses.

Bullets whistle through my ears, throwing splinters at me as they hit trees.

Letting out blood curdling screams as the bullets seem to almost hit me.

I can see it.

The car, the black car!

A bit further is all I have to go.

"Hurry! Shoot her or your dead you hear me?!" Bambams furious voice pierces through the air as birds scatter.

My brain now racing quicker than my bloody feet with thoughts of me not making it out, I end up stumbling to the floor, a sharp branch stabbing right into my left thigh making my vision go hazy.

This isn't good y/n. Get up.

The sound of bullets and screaming start to slowly fade out as I try and pull my body up, failing.

Get up, y/n.

Get up, y/n.

"Get up god dammit!" I scream out, looking back and forth from the car to the small army of men. Tears crowd my eyes, falling down my skin mixing with blood and dirt.

What about jimin?

What about Jeongin?

Trying to regain my strength, I push myself off the ground making my best efforts to run.

Finally being able to clearly see the black car waiting for me, I smile in victory.

Turning around to see the group of men far back from me, I limp towards the car.

"I made it! Jimin, I ma-"

A horrendous noise tore through the forest, and I soon staggered to the cold wet forest floor.

Everything went blank except for the sound of the car door slowly opening up, as footsteps grew closer to my ears.

"Y/n! No, Y/n!" Someone cried out, as they're hands made their way to my side.

Slowly turning my head towards them, I couldn't see anything except a blur of colors.

A subtle burning feeling could be felt on my side.

Had I been shot?

Glancing at the person again, I weakly reached my hand towards them, touching their face.

Their skin was soft and smooth.

Reaching a little further, I felt their soft fluffy ears that reminded me of all my happy memories with him.

"J-Jimin?" Was the last thing I muttered before the air in my lungs seemed to give out as my vision faded.

-

"Y/N! No! Wake up! Please!" I cried out, my tears falling onto her cut skin.

My hands shaking her, hoping she would open her eyes and flash me that playful grin I've missed all these years.

Before I knew it, we were in the car on our way to the emergency room.

Gunshots hitting the car could be heard, but that wasn't bothering me.

I was trying to stop you from bleeding. One tear poured down my cheek, as more followed.

"Stay with me baby, please."

Applying pressure to your side, I cry.

If only I didn't have to perform that day. If only you'd let the video out. If only you'd been confident.

I wish you didn't worry about me.

I wish you'd hated me.

Now I just want you to live.

Please, stay with me.

-

Slowly opening my eyes, I was greeted with a flash of white lights.

"Where am I?" Opening my eys fully, I look around at the sight before me.

There, the sky was pure white and there was a vast feild of flowers before me. They were blue, my favorite color.

Looking down at myself, I notice that i wore an all white gown that made me feel like a fairy.

"Where am I?" I questioned myself as I stood to my feet.

"Your home, welcome y/n." Standing infront me stood a beautiful woman with sharp features. Her eyes were soft and honest. Her skin was slightly lighter than mine, and her hair was a silverish pink. She seemed to be the same age as me at least.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Im brunnera, the owner of this place." She showed me a toothy smile as she held out her hand.

I placed my hand onto hers, feeling a refreshing feeling come over me.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking at Brunnera.

"Whatever you want it to be. Its your future, your past, your present. Its you." She smiled again, as she guided me through the millions of flowers.

"You've only been here twice. Today," She paused, looking at me wondering if she should continue.

"And when we were born.." Her voice suddenly softened, and her eyes glossed over.

A wave of sadness took over me as I reached out to hold her hand.

"These flowers are Brunneras, they stand for true and undying love." She sighed, as she closed her eyes, small tears falling down her cheeks, and inhaled deeply Taking in the fresh smell of the feild.

We both basked in the sunlight for a few minutes before she quickly snapped upwards, standing.

"Jimin's waiting for you. You must go now." Her soft face turning into that of a frown, she lets go of my hand as she starts to walk away.

"What? B-But wait, I didn't even get to ask any questions? How did I get here? How do you know who I am?" Grabbing her hand, I stand there confused.

"You can come here whenever you like. Just think about it. As of your other questions, you'll know soon." She smiles softly before slowly fading away into the sky as crystals, a scene from a fairytale.

Trying to grab whatever was left of her, I yelled, "Wait! Don't go!"

But she was already gone and exhaustion took over me.

___

"Hurry, Shes fading! Code Blue!"