Seduce me😪

"Be ready,princess."

Those few words rang in my head all morning. After Jimin said those words, I took off and ran upstairs and quickly forced myself to sleep. We've only been dating for a day, and he already is making moves on me. Aish. That pervert.

-

I look at my phone to check the time, Its 1:35. Maybe I should hang out with Lisa? We haven't had girl talk in a while, and Jimin is with the boys today so I might as well. I dial Lisa's number on my phone and it soon picks up.

"Hey, Lisa?"

"Yes...whats up?"

"I have some news..."

"What? Is it bad?"

"No...but it might be a little shocking. Don't scream though please."

"I wont, tell me!"

"Well, Jimin asked me out and-"

"WHAT?! THE PARK JIMIN, HIDDEN MEMBER OF BTS ASKED YOU OUT! DID YOU SAY YES? AM I GOING TO BE AN AUNT?!"

"Lisa, we haven't even made it that far yet." I sigh.

"Let a girl dream, anyways lets have a girls day out."

"Haha, I was just about to ask. Meet me here in 20."

"Alright bye bitch."

"Yah!"

"Aigooo..sorry. Bye-Bye!" She giggles before the line cuts off.

Aish, that girl is going to give me wrinkles. Anyways, I should go shower.

-

One shower later, I decide to wear one of Jimin's black sweatshirts and some gray high wasted tights with black converse. I put my hair in two puffs with bangs and apply some light makeup with Lipstick. I grab my purse and make my way downstairs, hearing the door bell ring throughout the house.

I quickly look through the peephole to find Lisa standing with a big silver bag, waiting. As soon as I open the door she shows me a highly contagious smile, while waving.

 As soon as I open the door she shows me a highly contagious smile, while waving

"Come on, your not wearing that." Lisa grabs my arm and races me upstairs, sitting me onto my bed.

"Here put this on!" She throws me a pink two piece, with white disco boots. I walk into the bathroom and change into the outfit, quickly scanning over myself.

 I walk into the bathroom and change into the outfit, quickly scanning over myself