𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭✨

(A/N)

Please dont be a silent reader💔! I love hearing you alls feedback and comments!

Also please don't forget to vote and follow me for new storys and updates😹

Thanks for 8k+ reads🥺i feel so happy:))

I'll cry now😤😔🤜🏽❤️!

Byeee😘

**

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook calls out for his hyung who was evidently nervous about how loud the crowd sounded behind the thin white walls of the stadium.

Jimin was finally being revealed as the 7th member of the group, starting off the concert with his solo "Serendipity". He seemed so confident during practice making the members believe he was ready for their first large concert in Seoul, but jimin was afraid.

He was afraid army would think he was a freak, or worse-a monster.

"K-Kook....I-I cant do this." The hybrid sniffled, tears threatening to fall down his puffy cheeks that would ruin his makeup that took years to complete.

Jungkook sighed placing a hand on his hyungs back.

"Hyung, I know it's scary. This is your first performance in front of a huge crowd. You'll be nervous, but army will love you." Jungkook smiled sadly at the sight of the teary eyed hybrid.

"Yeah Jimin hyung. Remember when you were first introduced to us back then! You cried because you thought we hated you because we didn't give you any vegetables with your raw steak. We thought you couldn't eat greens!" Taehyung giggled before going in to hug jimin.

"Jimin your a literal angel. Literally." Yoongi said with his infamous gummy smile making Jin scoff.

"Look at you being all nice." Jin scoffed at Yoongi again before facing Jimin.

"My baby boy! If you show them that sweet smile of yours, they'll definitely fall for your charms." Jin winked at the younger boy making Jimin burst out in laughter.

"Ne hyung." Jimin laughed running his hands through his hair.

"If you want, we could walk you out on stage?" Hoseok placed his hand on Jimins shoulder making him jump.

"Y-You can?" Jimin asked wide eyed, the boys responded with all their smiles.

"Ah! And dont forget that y/n is out in the crowd cheering you on!" Hoseok smiled before throwing his hands in the air like a child.

Jimin giggled before pulling the best smile he could making all the guys faces light up alongside his.

"Well then, lets go!" Jimin smiled, locking arms with all his hyungs as the two younger boys piggy backed each other.

-
[Your pov]

I sat in the front of the concert, waiting for the boys to show up. I knew Jimin was first but where was he?

It had been 30 minutes since the concert started, and the crowd was getting restless.

"Lisa....do you think he's okay?" I grabbed onto her hand as my face showed signs of worry.

Lisa turned around to face me, a sad smile on her face.

"He'll be okay! I promise you! Army will love him!" She smiles as she squeezes my hand lightly to reassure me.