Scenting❤️

My pov

While me and Lisa were playing around, I noticed Jimin walking out of the door. His hair was dripping wet, as the water trickled down his refined chest. He looked spectacular. It felt like I stared his way for hours. The view was addictive. But then-he looked in my eyes. i could see the lust in his eyes building up, so I quickly looked away and Lisa smirked at me.

"What?" I playfully hit her arm.

"Nothing much...except the fact that Jimin just undressed you with his eyes~" I blushed.

"N-No he did n-not!" I scream.

"He as in.....?" Namjoon says slowly approaching us.

"Jimin?" He questions.

Im literally mentally freaking out at this point. How did he know? Stupid smart ass.

What if he goes back and tells Jimin?! That would be the worst.

"And no. Im not going to tell Jimin. I promise." He holds out his pinky finger, motioning it towards me and Lisa. I can trust joon. I think.

We seal the pinky promise quickly and I prepare myself to say what Im about to say.

-

"I-I....Think.....I like Jimin...." I hold my head down.

"B-But...Im not too sure on my feelings yet..."

.
.
.
Silence.
.
.
.

"WHAT! Are you serious? Im so happy!" Joon pulls me into a hug while spinning me around.

I let out a sigh of relief, as I hug him back, but that moment is ruined by an angry jimin pulling joon away from my embrace.

"Hands off." Jimin says, while grabbing my wrists and pulling me into a hug. He gently stroked his hands through my hair while the boys and lisa kept snickering and making slick remarks. Im glad my face was in his chest, because my face was burning red.

It felt like we stayed there for hours, until we felt four large hands push us into the pool. I quickly tightened my hold around jimin as I braced for our fall, but just for a minute-our eyes locked..and I swear they flashed gold, but before I really got the chance to see we were submerged under water.

-

Later that day, we all decided to go inside and play some games.

Since everyone seemed to have extra outfits except me, I changed into a pair of Jimin's sweatpants that he left behind at Joons place and one of lisa's crop tops.

I noticed Jimin's eyes trailing down my figure. His eyes landed on my stomach peeking out from my crop top, but I felt naked under his eyes. He looked at me with such adoration. I've never had this type of attention before. All the guys walked into the living room as we all sat around the coffee table in the living room. Jimin sat on the left side of me with Lisa at my right.