𝑀𝑜𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑜✨

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

Jimins heat for the rest of the week went exceptionally well.

All the pain he was feeling went away after he marked me, and I feel much closer to him. Even though he woke me up every two hours because he was horny, I was fine throughout the whole thing.

I wanted to help him because were soulmates, right?

__

"Y/n! What are you doing in the bathroom?" Jimin groaned on the outside of the door.

"Im about to take a shower Jiminie~" I whined as he started banging on the door.

"Wait! I need help!" I quickly unlocked the door and he burst into the room.

He looked a mess.

His white ears were pressed flat against his black hair, his eyes were red and watery, and his nose was pink. I quickly ran to engulf him in a hug upon seeing the state he was in. He quickly wrapped his arms around me in response, sniffling.

"Y/n..im getting revealed as the 7th member on Friday-and it's Tuesday!" He cried into my neck leaving it wet with his tears.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Im afraid, y/n. What if I ruin the whoke group just because Im a hybrid. What if Army hates me? What if they think Im fat? What if-" I quickly cut him off by pressing a soft kiss to his lips that quickly made his tears stop falling. His sobs were turned into mere sniffles.

"Jiminie...your amazing, talented, handsome cant even describe your features, and jimin-your body is hot as hell. If army wont love you then I'll love you even more. I'll be your number one fan, okay baby? Dont worry about it. Your perfect the way you are." I reassured him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist before placing multiple butterfly kisses along my jaw.

"Thank you y/n, I just had a mini anxiety attack and you literally just cured it in seconds. Your amazing Jagi. I love you ." He whispered into my neck as I felt him smile. I giggled before replying.

"I love you too Jimin-ah~ Now come on you guys have practice so go get freshened up or you'll be late." I said dragging him towards the shower before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Shower with me, please baby~" Jimin cooed slowly inching his hand to my waist before quickly pulling off my shirt leaving me giggling.

"Alright, alright, come on." His ears perk up at my words before he shows me a sweet smile that makes my heart do flips. God, who wouldn't love this man?

 God, who wouldn't love this man?

* . °•★|•°∵ ৢোি ∵°•|☆•° . *

After the shower, Jimin allowed me to choose the outfit he would wear today and I allowed him to do the same for me. I ended up choosing a greenish flannel along with black jeans with some black timberlands.