Dreaming✨

A/n: edited💓

How did you guys like Dynamite??

**

[Jimins Pov]

"Net Marble!"

"Net Marble!"

"Net Marble!"

"Net Marble!"

If this shit plays one more time Im going to scream.

"Net Marble!"

"Ugh!" Screaming, I finally reach for my phone just to see the bitch who keeps calling me.

"What the hell Taebitch." I groan in annoyance.

"Hello?" I say, finally answering.

"Jimin hyung. We're going swimming today at the dorms." Taehyungs loud voice basically yelled through the phone.

"Aish. What time?" I say agitated.

"Obviously now you dumbfuck." Before I could retaliate, he swiftly hung up the phone.

That punk.

I look at the time and notice that Its already 12:45 pm.

I must've slept good then.

Thats when the memories of last nights dream come running back into my mind.

[Dream Flashback]

I was just getting out of the shower, after coming from the pool with y/n. She had on a pretty blue lace bikini. Her stomach was toned, and her ass was almost threatening to fall out of her bottoms. It was hot.

Very hot.

"Hey y/n-ah. You look...nice?" I blush as she wraps her small arms around my waist, squeezing me tight. She slowly slides her legs against my thighs making a problem slowly start.

"Y/n..I need you." I bite my lip and push y/n against the bedroom door.

"J-Jimin..."

I hungrily press my lips against hers as I grind my hard member against her area. She moans out in pleasure as I begin sucking on her neck leaving various love marks to show the world shes mine.

"Take me Jimin." She finally moans out.

[Flashback finish]

-

I feel my face start to burn.

H-How Could I dream something so...explicit?

What are the odds that today we are also going swimming.

Wait! Does that mean were gonna-

"Jiminie!" Y/n suddenly appears bouncing down the steps, in a all in one orange swimsuit.

She looks so beautiful.

Thats when I notice her neck. They're were more than one dark purple bruises on her neck. I can smell my scent radiating off of her.

She tenses up before her hands slowly make their way to her neck.