Confession

Make sure to vote and comment! Its a long episode ahead!

4,307 words😭💜

🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽🖐🏽

"Hold back what?" I ask, Im confused.

"We wont be able to hold back the urge to claim you as ours, my mate."

-

Mate? And what does he mean by ours?

"Jimin? Whats wrong? Why do you keep saying "we and ours"? What is a mate?"

"Im actually.....not Jimin. My names Aura. Im his inner alpha wolf." His eyes flash green.

This is amazing....

"A mate is kind of like a soulmate, someone you're bound to by fate." Aura say, while still maneuvering the car. Im left in utter shock. Im his soulmate?

-

Me and Aura spend a while chatting until we arrive at an Amusement park.

"Well, I have to go." Aura says, as he smirks at me. I wave.

"See you around, Aura." I say smiling.

"Oh and Don't tell Jimin what I told you today, okay?" He asks, his tone lowering.

"Ne, I promise." He smirks.

"It was nice talking to you, have fun on your little date~" He winks, before his head falls limp against the steering wheel.

.
.
.
.
.
"H-Huh? Y/n?" Jimin slowly lifts his head off the wheel.

"Jimin!", I yell as I reach over to embrace him."Your back!". I feel him breathe in my scent. At least now I understand him more, the reasons why he is being more touchy, more affectionate, and more bold.

"Y-y/n...what did he tell you?" He says as he pulls away from my hold while staring me deep in the eyes. His eyes were dark, but light. Kind of like a firefly-they were darkly coated, but they always had light within them. His eyes showed a hint of sadness? Why?

"Y/n?" He quickly snaps me out of my trance.

"H-He only introduced himself, thats all." I lie.

As much as I hate lying to Jimin, I promised Aura not to tell him the truth.

"Jimin, come on! Its already 2:15!"

"Hmm...Okay, Lets go." He says, as he practically hopped out the car to open the door for me.

"When did my Jimin become such a gentleman?" I giggle, but Jimin shoots me a playful glare. "Ive always been a gentleman-I'm even gentle in bed...unless-" He smirks.

"Yah! Park Jimin!", I playfully slap his arm as we make our way up to the ticket booth. The minute we reach the booth, a lady greets Jimin disregarding my presence.

"Hi, Welcome to Lush Word Amusement Park. My name is Lee Ji-Eun, How may I help you sir?" She manages to say in a disgusting flirty voice.

"Um Hi, Two Adult Tickets please." Jimin chimes as the attendant kindly hands Jimin the tickets, along with another small piece of paper while sending Jimin multiple winks and smirks. What the hell? Cant she see me? I send her a "What the fuck" Look, but she just scoffs turning her attention back to Jimin.