𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬✨

[Jimins Pov]

The car ride to the hospital was fairly quiet. My occasional sniffles filled the silent car.

The silence was akward until Lisa finally broke it.

"Hey, I should've asked earlier, but are you okay?" She says peering over at me making my cheeks flush pink.

"You were crying more than me back there." She lets out a sad giggle.

I bet I made a fool out of myself.

"A-Ah, yes. I feel a little better now that she is hospitalized, but im still a little shaken." I say, mumbling the last part.

"What if I didn't stop her in time? Y/n would've been-" before I could say the end, I feel a warm tear fall down my cheek.

I don't really say anything after, but Lisa just rubs my back and assures me that she'll be okay.

But will she?

-

When we finally arrived we were taken to y/n's only to find her laying there-still.

There was a male doctor standing in a white coat with a clipboard in hand.

"D-Doctor is s-she-" before I could finish my sentence I broke out into tears as I fell onto the floor.

Lisa knelt besides me as she helped me up as I cried into her shoulders.

She looked dead.

Her milky chocolate skin was replaced with an ashy brown color, and the outlines of her eyes were red. Her lips were dry and her veins were visibly shown.

"S-Sir. Shes not dead." The doctor says making me look up with red eyes.

"Shes in a coma. Maybe for a few days or even weeks." The doctor says again before exiting the room leaving me to cry harder.

She's in this because of me.

Its all my fault.

I feel my ears droop down onto my head and my tail hit the floor.

"J-Jimin, hey. She's okay. She's alive." Lisa mutters making me nod but the tears still flow.

"Come, I'll take you home. I'll stay with her tonight and you stay tomorrow." I agree before leaving y/n in the room alone to sleep.

A few days later.
[Your pov]

I slowly opened my eyes expecting to be in the familiar baby blue room but I was met with all white walls and sickening white floors.

I tried sitting up but a shocking pain rose up my spine along with a burning sensation on my stomach, followed by my thighs.

"W-where am I?" I mumble to myself before looking down at my brow hands to find an iv sticking out.

Oh.

Im at the hospital.

My mind quickly fills with memories from earlier making my breath quicken as I cower back under the white bed covers.