𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

"Break up with Jimin or else."

***

Those words wouldn't stop resonating through my head.

Walking slowly, I made my way out of the dark hallway and back into the light as my tears began to softly fall.

"Why?" Were the only words that came out of my mouth. I wondered why I couldn't just live a happy life with the man I love. Why couldn't I just be happy?

I had to leave the man who helped me the most. The only man I ever loved.

The man I wanted to bear children with.

Crying softly, I tried wiping the small tears that fell down my face.

"Why is she crying?"

"What happened to her?"

"She's crying......"

People kept talking about my tears, but I didn't care. I just let them flow so the pain I was feeling could go away. The thoughts wouldn't leave though. They kept coming back, making my body feel weak.

"Why does everything always go so wrong?" I cried out, falling onto my knees as I wept. Banging my small hands on the cold floor, I screamed. The fear running through me clouded my mind, but I had to get up. I had to protect Jimin. He was finally achieving his dreams.

Standing, I dragged my feet down the hall, but I was stopped by a warm hand on my wrist.I looked over to see Minseo standing there with Lisa by her side.

"Y/n-ah, what happened?" Lisa said worriedly as she reached out to grab me, but I flinched away.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Minseo asked, looking me up and down in worry, her cat ears twitching softly.

[Flashback]

"Y/n, what's wrong?" The man asked, as he ran his hands through his silky black hair with a smirk.

Your figure trembled in fear, as he leaned in towards your ear. His lips ghosted over yours for a second before he whispered softly.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me? Your little bam~." He giggled disgustingly. You stood there, shocked. Your mind flashed back to your time as an orphan.

He embarrassed you.

He bullied you.

He Abused you.

He beat you nearly every hour.

Almost raped you.

He did this all as a child.

He was purely evil. He was the reason you were almost killed by Rose in the park that day.

He was the reason behind your suffering.

"I-It was you? The phone calls? The reason Rose found me? The stalking? It was all you?" You trembling voice asked as you slowly backed away.

"Not so fast, kitten." Bambam grabbed you by your throat, lifting you up, as he dragged you into a nearby alley.

"Aren't you gonna marry me? Your soulmate?" He laughed throwing his head back as he lifted you further off the ground.

Struggling to breath, you muttered out a small no.

You weren't going to believe that someone this evil and disgusting was your soulmate. You knew that Jimin was your one and only.

"P-Put me...d-down." You tried to scream, but it felt like you were drowning in 10 feet water. His eyes met yours as they frosted over in blue.

"What about now?" He asked through gritted teeth, squeezing your neck tighter making you scratch at his hands as you tried to loosen his hold.

"L-Let me d-down." You growled, kicking him in his groin making him release you as you ran for your life.

He watched as your silhouette disappeared into the light as he smirked.

"You'll be mine. You bitch." He growled, as he punched the brick wall, breaking a whole through it before he walked away.

[flashback end]

You quickly pulled your hand away from hers, screaming in terror as your body shook rapidly. The strong smell of Minseos perfume made you nauseous as you started to gag.

Your heart was broken and Jimin was feeling it all.

He felt the pain you were in.

He felt the fear.

He wanted to jump off the stage to run to your rescue but he couldn't.

But now the pain was different.

Jimin was hurting. His heart was burning and his breathing became uneven.

"Y/n, it'll be okay. Im here. Jimins here, don't worry." His soft voice invaded your mind sending a warm feeling to your broken heart.

He was there for you.

But you had to leave him, so you ran.

You ran as fast as you could, ignoring the constant screams over your friend behind you.

You ran out the stadium, and to wherever your body led you.

You ran somewhere you didn't expect.

You ran into him.

Looking up with teary eyes, you stared in hatred at the face in front of you.

"Happy to see your new master,
aren't you?" He laughed in a disgusting manner, making you spit at his shoes.

"Never." You started coldly, sending him an icy glare, but inside you were crying.

Your heart was on fire.

You watched in fear as the man before you pulled out a large metal bat. Your heart rate accelerated.

"You dont know who your playing with." He smirked again, giggling.

Im sorry jimin.

Im so sorry.

"Jimin, Forgive me. I'll be back. I promise." Were the last things you could think before a cold metal bat was placed against your head, knocking you to the floor.

***
Im so so sorry for this late update:(

Since this was a late update i have to make it up to you all😌.

Also Ive been having terrible writers block:(

i had 0 ideas for this book. Its almost coming to an end though:(

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 9K PLUS READS OMG🥺!

I love you all with all my heart💓!