𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞✨

[Your Pov]

I watched in horror as the wolf infront of me slowly began to approach where i laid on the floor.

Am I going to die?

Where is Jimin?

What even happened yesterday?!

"Jimin! Help me!" I yelled trying to push away the pounding headache in my head. The white wolf let out a whimper.

"J-Jimin?!" I yelled again, but the wolf whimpered again.

Wait-

is that jimin?

"J-Jimin?" I say in a whisper, shocked by the situation.

The wolf lets out a howl and I cover my ears to block out the noise.

"Aish! Yah! I have a headache!" I yell, trying to stand up.

After stumbling a few times, I walk over to the mirror on the wall to see my reflection.

Why am I half naked?

Where did I even get this pink lace from?

I was wearing an exposing neon pink lingerie.

"W-What?" I quickly speed out of the room into the nearest bathroom trying to cover the exposed parts of my chocolate skin.

Did he see?

Fuck.

Of course he did shithead.

I stared back at my horrible reflection in the mirror. I gagged at how treacherous I looked.

"Im never drinking again."

-

[Jimins Pov]

When I woke up, I felt-different.

My body felt heavier.

Way heavier.

I know y/n isn't heavy.

I sit up in bed but the sudden movement causes y/n to jump up. Shit!

She's still in her underwear!

"WHAT IS A WOLF DOING IN MY BED?!" She screams in horror as she jumps off the bed landing onto the cold hard wood floor. I whimper at her loud scream, because for some reason my hearing is extremely sensitive right now.

Wait a damn minute.

I look over to the mirror on the wall, and I see a white wolf looking back at me. Shit. I forgot it was sunday. I let out a loud howl, and y/n finally realizes that its me. She stands up and makes her way to the mirror but she stares back at her reflection. I should've changed her last night. Damn. She runs off into the restroom closet to our room before slamming the door shut.

Wolf is in Bold, Jimin in Italics
-
"Aura! "i yell at my inner wolf.

"What? "He replies groggily.

"What the hell man? I didn't want to shift! Shift me back bitch! "

"On one condition." He growls.

"If you don't mate her by the end of this week, I will. And it wont be pretty." He yells, shocking me.

"I-I'll try." I mutter.