Family✨

Please Read

Okay, before reading this I would like to apologize for not updating weekly these past months. I was experiencing bad writers block and even though I had the episode planned out, I didn't know what to put as dialogue.

Please forgive me!

Also this book will be coming to an end veryyyy soon~ So stay tuned😹.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment:)

---------

Your round eyes softly flutter open, resulting in a small groan to leave your lips at the brightness of the room. You were seated in an empty room surrounded by bright led lights. You weren't tied down to anything, which made you a little worried. Your head was pounding on one side, probably the side you got hit at.

What happened? You think to yourself as your eyes get used to the bright lights surrounding you.

Lifting your fragile hands, you massages around your temples before reality struck hard.

Im in an empty room, alone, with multiple lights and-cameras? Where the hell am I? You question yourself, already knowing the answer.

It was Bambam.

He knocked you out.

How were you going to get back to jimin? Even though you were soulmates, you couldn't just track each other down!

Letting out a shaky breath, you stood to your feet. As you were about to take a step, an electric shock ran through your spine making your body collapse onto the cemented floor.

You yelled out in pain, tears prickling at your eyes.

"What the hell!" You yelled, pounding your fist against the ground which sent another strike up your arm making it go numb.

The lights suddenly flickered down to reveal a large glass mirror placed on the white brick wall ahead of me. Suddenly two large speakers emerged from the walls, creating a beeping sound.

"Ive seen that youve experienced our new invention, have you?" A deep voice chuckled into the speakers making your breath hitch.

"Who the hell are you!" Shaking fearfully, you yell at the glass mirror im hopes of some answers. You were afraid but you weren't gonna just sit around and be a toy. Standing slowly, you sprinted to the nearest door before being flung to the other side of the room, your back slamming into the wall. The door electrocuted you.

"I wouldnt do that if I were you Miss Y/n..." The deep voice man chuckled again, with a darker underlying tone.

"How do you know my name?" You ask, head hung low.

"Why shouldnt I? I know every test subjects name." The male sighed into the microphone before continuing. "My Names Professor Mark Tuan, but call me Mark."

"Im good. Your not worthy of a name, your just a piece of shit." You spat out, gritting your teeth in disgust.

You observed your surroundings once more, looking for any signs of escape but only two thing stood out.

The door, or the vent under the glass mirror.

Which one looks easier? You thought to yourself before a loup click erupted your thoughts.

A tall man, with black hair parted to the side, walked in holding a little boy who looked to be about 5. The boy had tears streaming down his face red face, and his black fluffy hair covered his brows.