𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠✨

It was barely a Thursday morning when you woke up with a bad feeling. You had a nightmare that Jimin had gone crazy and ransacked the house. You peered over to the clock on the left side of the guest room you were staying in.

"2:05 am." You whispered. You felt like you had to at least text and check on Jimin. He hadn't answered your text all week, and you were really getting scared. You grabbed your phone from the charger before quickly dialing Jimin's number. Forget the text you thought. The phone buzzed for a few minutes before finally he answered.

"J-Jimin are you-" You were cut off by loud painful wails. Jimin was screaming. You would've thought his heat would've gotten better towards the weeks end but it seemed worse.

"Y-Y/n..ah! I-I need you...please..." The alpha whispered into his phone before letting out another howl of pain. His hands weren't working anymore. The cold air wouldn't work either. The boy had only worn his boxers the whole week. He only took ice baths and barely had the energy to eat. He spent his time curled up on the bathroom floor, praying that he'd finally get through this hell.

___

[Your pov]

Jimin screamed into the phone, causing me to remove the device from my ears. I felt tears build up in my eyes.
Was I being selfish?

I had the ability to help rid him of the pain, but why couldn't I just do it?

I was afraid of what he'd think of me. I was afraid that he would leave me because of how ugly my body was. I was afraid he would reject me after everything, but something was telling me otherwise.

Something in my mind was saying that he was better than that. Better than the kids who bullied me because of my looks. Better than those who looked down upon my skin and body. Jimin was different, and kind hearted.

I need to help him.

I have to help him.

"Jimin?" You questioned. He let put a whimper in response.

"Im coming, everything will be okay soon." I reassured him, but I actually needed to reassure myself.

"N-No,,,,y/n. I-Im okay."

"Your not okay."

I took deep breaths before hanging up the phone and throwing on a big hoodie and some shorts before quietly exiting the guest room.

Are they all sleep? I don't see anyone.

I carefully stepped out into the upstairs hallway before hearing someone yell "Fuck!".

I quickly ran back into my room, startled by Jungkooks sudden outburst. What is he doing?

"Fuck Taehyung.." I heard him groan out. What the hell? Are they fucking? Right infront of my salad? Being the curios girl I was, I silently inched closer towards Jungkooks bedroom before hearing another moan exit the boys mouth. The second I made it to the door I quickly put my ear against the hard wood door.

"Jungkook-ah! Fuck!" Taehyung yelled.

"Come on, come on, faster faster! Ugh!"

"Im almost there! More! Faster! Faster" Taehyung groans out. The room went silent for a bit, except the sound of heavy breathing.

"I won! Jungkook I won!" Taehyung yells and I could hear him jumping around the room. They weren't fucking? Oh hell no. I quickly turned the knob on the door to see both boys sitting on beanbags in-front of a gaming system.