cuddles and kisses😏

Jimin's Pov

I cant believe she said yes. This is all so unbelievable. I never want this night to end. I softly press my lips onto y/n's again as we share a passionate kiss under the stars.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Park Jimin."

-

"Y/n, before I forget-my parents wanted me to open this with my mate under these same trees, so come here." I softly lift her onto my waist, wrapping my arms around her as she starts to squirm under my touch.

"Yah! Don't move so much!" I growl playfully, but really she needs to stop moving before you know what happens.

(wiNk wOnk*)

"Okay, Lets read it!" I chime as I send her a smile.

My Pov

"Dear My sweet sweet Jimin,

you should already know why your opening this letter. You've successfully found your soulmate. Im guessing that you two are probably sitting here reading this together under the starry night sky, right?", Jimin Pauses.

"H-How? How did they know!" I give him a "shut the fuck up and keep reading bitch." look, and he clears his throat. I giggle.

"Anyways back to the letter."

"But today, we have a very special surprise for the both of you. Under this tree, their sits a white box. To find the box, you have to work for it. It contains very important and interesting items for the both if you.

I wish we didn't have to leave you Jimin, but remember we are always in your heart and soul, so don't be sad anymore okay?"

After Jimin finished reading, he decided that since it was late, we would dig up the box tomorrow.

-

(Time skip or sum

(Time skip or sum.)

Jimin's Pov

As we arrive back home, Y/n pulls me onto the couch.

"Jimin-ah, lets watch a movie!" She sends me a smile that melts my heart.

"Come on, what do you want to watch?" I pull her onto my lap cuddling into her side.

She sends me a mischievous smirk. Oh no. What is she thinking...

"50 Shades of Gray!" She suggests. I feel my cheeks heat up. This might make my heat worse.

"Please, Jimin." She says with pleading eyes.

"Aishh, okay." I finally give in as she hugs me tight.