𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅✨

WARNING SMUT⚠️ 15+ OKAY!

"Im ready, Jimin. Fuck me." You breath out before your lips connect with his, in a fight for dominance.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Narrator Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Jimin forcefully pushes his tongue inside your mouth, exploring it to the fullest, before pushing his erection down against your steaming hot core.

He slides his tongue across your bottom lip before trailing his tongue down the sides of your neck, searching for your sweet spot. He lets out an animalistic growl before going back down on your neck. He begins to circle his tounge around a certain spot on your neck making you arch your back in pleasure, trying to hold back the moans threatening to escape.

"Fuck." You groan, before reconnecting your lips with his, fisting his hair. He quickly pulls away, leaning over you. He looks you straight in the eyes, making you blush.

"Who said you could take control? Im the alpha." He huskily whispers in your ear before literally ripping off the black hoodie on your body, leaving you in only your black laced bra and shorts. Jimin peers over your body before his eyes meet your cleavage. You began to squirm out of embarrassment, trying to look anywhere but his eyes, as you were almost fully exposed under his view.

"My princess got all dressed up for daddy~" He smirks as your face turns into a dark shade of red. You quickly cover your exposed torso with your arms, as you were embarrassed.

"Dont hide from me princess because you wont be hiding after I dominate you." His tail enwraps itself around your thigh, nearing your womanhood. You let out a moan, but quickly stop yourself. Jimin grabs ahold of your hands using one arm as his other arm traces your waist.

Before you could even mutter a word, Jimin's tounge comes in contact with your exposed collar bone sucking and leaving multiple love bites. You were a moaning mess, constantly bucking your hips, attempting to find something to satisfy the burning feeling down there. Jimin grabs your waist and pressed it back down against the bed.

"Let me see you, baby." That word sends a chill down your spine as he places his hands behind your back slowly undoing your bra strap. Inside your brain you were going through a mini panic, but you wanted him as much as he wanted you.

Before you could mutter a word, his hand quickly comes in contact with your right breast, as he licked and sucked the other, leaving multiple hickeys. He pulled away to stop and admire his creations.

"My princess is so beautiful, your making daddy even harder." He caresses your face, before dragging his hand down to your thighs, pulling down your black shorts, leaving you only in your black lace underwear. He smirked at you before leaning down in-front of you as you laid on your back.

You tried to cover your breasts, and the areas left seen by your lace underwear. You were embarrassed, but Jimin wasn't having it. He wanted to see all of you. He wanted to explore all of you.

"Uncover yourself, princess. Or should daddy punish you?" He said before sliding down your panties with his teeth, maintaining eye contact with you throughout the whole process. His hot breath on your core made you squirm underneath him. You let out a moan of frustration, quietly whimpering under him.

"Tell me what you want." The hybrid smirked before his finger entered you without warning, making you moan out his name.

"Ah! J-Jimin~" He slowly slides his fingers in and out of you, making you buck your hips trying to get more pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, babygirl." He whispers. At this point, you had it. Your embarrassment left your body, and all you could think about was Jimin.

"J-Jimin...ahh...I w-want more....p-please faster!" He smirked to see you like this. He slipped in another finger before He began to speed up his pace making multiple moans and groans leave your chest. You felt your high was near, but before you could release Jimin pulled his fingers out, making you whimper at the lost of pleasure.

"W-Why did you stop?" You moan out.

"I don't want you to cum yet baby." He answered and licked your womanhood causing you to arch your back. He began to twirl his hot tongue around your steaming hot core, licking longs stripes.

"Ahh! Jimin it feels so good!" Your hands came up to grip his hair, as the pleasure was unbearable, until he suddenly stopped. He was teasing you. Getting you ready. He hastily inserted his fingers back inside you at a fast pace.

"Fuck it feels so good! Faster! Faster!" You moaned shamelessly, not caring if the neighbors heard your cries, but again before you could release your high his hands quickly left from inside of you. He then brought his fingers to his mouth, as he licked the sticky substance off of his fingers slowly.

"I think its time. This might hurt a little." The hybrid warns before his lips meet yours for a quick second, before quickly removing his boxers and aligning himself with you. He bent down towards your neck before placing a quick kiss in a certain spot. He slowly enters himself inside of you, making your whimper in pain. He then quickly buries his canines inside of your neck, before fully pushing his length inside of you, the pain soon turning to pleasure as he swiftly licks the spot he marked, healing it.

"J-Jimin...aah!" You moaned as he began moving in and out of you.

Jimin smirked as he let out a groan, running his fingers through his hair. You arched your back as his thrusts got faster and deeper, hitting your walls making you scream out in pleasure. Jimin groaned, as he threw his head back.

"Jimin, fuck! Right there!" You screamed as you were finally about to reach your high, but his thrusts slowed.

"Beg for it." He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin fuck me until I cant walk! Please!" You pleadingly urged him to continue, as you couldn't handle his teasing anymore. His thrusts started again, but this time even harder and deeper. You both were breathing hard, and the sound of skin smacking, and moans filled the empty room.

"Fuck, y/n im....ahh...close.."

"M-me too....ahh!" A few more thrusts and you released, jimin pulling out a bit after, spilling over you. He plopped down besides you panting hard, like you.

"I-I love you y/n." He breathed out.

"I love you too, Jimin." You replied, as your fingers interlocked with another, you soon slipping into a deep slumber.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

You awoke to a wet feeling around your neck area. You slowly opened your eyes to see Jimin on top of you, sucking your neck. He went lower and lower, before stopping at a certain area.

"How about round 2, baby?"

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━