Caught

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Oh fuck.

I quickly hop off of Jimins lap, leaving him completely flustered. Along with my flustered face, jimin had a major hard on caused by me. I decide to hide my face with my hands.I push my soft curls over my face.

"Um, Can we get an explanation?" One boy says.

Jimin suddenly stands up, startling everyone.

"I-I'll be b-back." Jimin says, and exits the room.

Everyone eyes quickly flood on me.

"Sooo, whats going on with you and Jimin?" A boy with a deep voice says quickly plopping down besides me.

"I-I-"

"Yah, Taehyung! Let her introduce herself first at least." A pale faced boy says, slapping Taehyung on the back of his head.

Im a little scared by the other five men standing in-front of me. Taehyung kind of seemed like the dumb blond, but I might as well introduce myself.

"My name is, Y/L/N, Y/N. Im 19 years old, I turn 20 in December."

"My birthdays in December too!" Taehyung says next to me with a box smile.

"Oooooo, she is the maknae!" A voice says from the mini crowd.

"Im jungkook! The boy who opened the door on you and Hyungs sexua-"

"Next!" A tall man with broad shoulders screams, Making me jump.

"Im Namjoon, the leader of our group. We call ourselves BTS. Have you heard of us before?" He says showing me his dimpled smile.

"Uh? Sorry, no." I said waving my hands in apology.

"Its okay, don't stress it." Taehyung says next to me holding a thumps up.

The guy with broad shoulders steps in front of me, blowing a kiss.

"Im jin, the world wide cutie guy, the sexiest man you will ever meet. If you ever leave Jimin, Im he-"

"Next!" Namjoon screams.

"Yoongi." The pale faced boy who slapped Taehyung muttered before walking over to the other couch and laying down.

"Im Jung Hoseok! Or Jhope and I am your sunshine!" He says while dancing.

I giggle in response to all of their introductions. They were all so unique.

"So, down to business." Taehyung says.

I quickly shy away, and clear my throat. Im ready to take all their questions!

"Are you his mate?" Jin says nonchalantly.

I choke on my non existent spit.

"Were you guys about to "do it"?" Hoseok yells followed by a loud crash.

I see a flustered Jimin fall down the steps, clutching his tail.

Everyone including me looks over to him.

"It wasn't her fault, I was getting a little carried away." He says muffling the last part.

He takes a peek at you, and your eyes meet, making his cheeks heat up. I muffle a soft giggle, but Jimin hears it.

"Chim, we have to talk!" Jin says dragging him upstairs with all the boys following excitedly.

I giggle and finish watching the movie.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Jimins Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Namjoon-Hyung locks the door, and everyone sits down in various spots, ready for conversation.

It stays quiet for a few minutes.

"Is she your potential mate?" Seokjin-hyung says. I blush.

"I-It may be p-possible because the w-way I feel when she is around, and t-the way I act w-when I t-touch her."

Im so embarrassed to be talking about this, but I trust them.

"Or, is it heat?" Yoongi-hyung says from the couch.

I cough, and all eyes come towards me.

"Okay, maybe? Or it is that she is my mate, and now my heat is coming early? Or maybe I was just horny..." i say mumbling the last part.

Everyone gasps.

"Hyung has a girlfriend!" Jungkook says, and Taehyung joins in.

"So, did It feel that good? " Hoseok says laughing.

I pull my sleeves over my face, and hide my red cheeks.

"Y-yes, it did." I say, at this point I'm dead.

"Y-you guys, g-go home..." i say trying to make them leave, but they all end up hysterically laughing until y/n walks in.

"Chimmy! Where do I sleep?"

Multiple "awes" and "oohs" erupt from the room.

"Y-You can sleep in any room you choose." I say, signaling everyone to leave.

"Bye y/n!" Seokjin-hyung says before leaving.

-

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Your Pov
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

I decide to get inside the bed I was in when I arrived and I grab a pillow and hug it close to me.

It makes me feel as if I have someone with me to keep me safe.

I hum myself to sleep, but I feel the weight sink on one side of the bed. I notice its Jimin so I flip around to hug jimin from behind. He is soft , and warm.

"O-Oh y/n I didn't know you were sleeping in my room..."

"Sorry, but your bedroom is so cold. I love it."

I feel him turn around and pull me close to his chest. He giggles softly.

"Goodnight Y/n." He says, before I completely zone out into dream land.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«