𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬✨

Walking out the restroom from a hot shower, you would never expect to see a pink faced hybrid sitting right infront of the bathroom door-but that's exactly what you saw.

Jimin was staring straight at your brown curvy body that was entrapped around the thick white towel. His eyes couldn't get past your cleavage that was threatening to show a little more. He couldn't get his eyes off your curves that were exactly in the right places or how your towel only graced your thighs making his heart swell.

You were completely oblivious to the hybrids racing thoughts as you leaned over to tap his head.

His mind went crazy as he was face to face with your chest area making his eyes snap up to meet yours.

"Jimin, whats wrong?" You the boy while subconsciously moving your dripping wet curls out from your face.

Jimin was having a battle in his mind, wondering if it would hurt just to reach out and touch one of those soft spirals of curls.

"'N-Nothing!" He slowly walks out of the room, his hands down in-front of his area, eyes on the ground, while awkwardly laughing.

Weird.

-

[Your Pov]

After that small encounter with Jimin, I decide to get ready for bed as my mind occasionally drifts to his voice.

His singing wasn't loud behind the door but god he sounded amazing.

I decided to wear the silk night dress that Jimin bought me.
I really like it because it matches Jimin's beautiful hair.

I would kill to be able to run my hands through those blue strands every night.

I feel my face heat up so I instantly slap myself back into reality.

Jimin doesn't like you Y/n!

Im just a poor girl he brought in from the street.

I bet he only likes those pretty girls like Lisa.

I bet he likes Lisa.

I slump down on the floor at the thought of Jimin and Lisa being together. After all Jimin is so cute, and so is Lisa-but look at me.

I walk over to the mirror and look at myself.

My arms where thick, and I didn't have a slim waist. I try and pose but I just feel ugly.

I wonder why jimin doesn't like me, I think while looking at my thighs.

"Why are they so fucking big!" I whisper shout.

This is not what I should be worrying about. Im gonna go check on Jimin before I sleep.

-

[Jimins Pov]

"Ah. Im done." I say to myself before plopping down on the guest bed in one of my downstairs bedrooms.

I was walking out towards the closet to grab another pillow when I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs.

Its y/n.

Fuck.

I see her bouncing down the steps, as I try and avoid looking at her chest area, but of course I fail. Her chest area isn't too big, nor small-but just the right size to grip in my hands.