stay with me, please?

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
My pov
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

I looked up at the pale boy in-front of me.

He looked angelic.

His skin was pure white unlike mine.

His hair was straight and luscious, but mine was messy.

Oh, how his eyes sparkled in the setting sunlight.

He looked perfect.

I was so lost in his beauty that I failed to notice the two fluffy ears that appeared on top of his head.

I was shocked, yes.

But it seemed to calm the tears that still flowed down my scarred skin.

We seemed to have stared into each others eyes for hours, until his cheeks started turning a light shade of pink.

"U-um, are y-you alright, Miss?"

I quickly perk up at his words.

His voice was soft and angelic.

His eyes met mine for a minute, but they quickly turned away.

"Thanks for asking, but I'm okay." I say before looking back down at the cold floor.

I dont even know why I answered, but whoever this man is he seems trustworthy.

Before he could even say anything, I felt darkness enter my eyes as I collapsed. I expected to be greeted by the hard ground, but two soft hands cradled me before hitting the ground.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Jimins Pov
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"U-um, are y-you alright, Miss?" I manage to say, avoiding eye contact with her.

I noticed that she was really beautiful.
She had smooth brown skin, even though she was covered in scars.

Her eyes glowed in the sunlight. Her button nose was slightly red from her crying previously.

"Thanks for asking, but I'm okay." She replied back lifelessly. She was far from okay.

Before I could reply she collapsed and I quickly grabbed her before she hit the wet ground.

I observed her soft sleeping figure, her wet clothes stuck to her curvy figure, her thighs-wait what am I doing?!

I quickly tried to erase those thoughts, but I soon noticed the tent growing in my baggy white pants.

Oh shit.

✧・゚:*ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Your pov
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with a peaceful white ceiling.

Where am I?

I looked around and the sight was beautiful. I was in a room with baby blue walls and white accents. It was peacefully decorated. But wait- Who the fuck brought me here?