𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲✨

[Jimins pov]

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why did I even kiss her?

After that kiss, I stormed out of the room finally coming back to my senses.

I had heard y/n call my name and then I blanked out, and when I came back her lips were on mine and god the face she made when i pulled away-

But I ruined it....

I couldn't even muster up the courage to say goodbye. Then the fact that she kissed me back is crazy.

I truly expected her to pull back, or even slap the hell out of me-but she kissed me back! I should've just went home.

What am I even supposed to say to her.

I begin pacing around the room while stressfully running my hand through my blue locks. I stop in-front of the mirror and look at the state I'm in.

I look like shit.

My skin was pale and my cheeks were flushed pink. My hair was messy and my lips were dry.

"Do I just go up to her and say, Oh yea! I suddenly blanked out and my hormones took control because you looked so 'fucking sexy' sitting in that hospital bed in that dangerously low hospital gown-"

"Ugh, Jimin! Get your heart out of your dick!" I yell into the mirror.

[Taehyungs pov]

I walk into the living room to go and get some dry spaghetti noodles to crunch on so I could finish gaming with Jungkook.

We were playing Gang Beasts and I almost won.

I expected to find an empty kitchen but I found Jimin rapidly pacing around the room. I was about to ask him whats up, until he started yelling at his reflection.

He is supposed to be an alpha, but he is surprisingly showing his submissive side-and I assume he is talking about y/n.

But..

I didn't know that "that time" was close. He hasn't found his mate yet so we will most likely have to chain him up like last time.

"Ugh, Jimin! Get your heart out of your dick!" He fisted his hair in his hands messing it up.

"Yah, Park Jimin! You see you-you are crazy! " He says pointing at himself in the mirror. His face slowly begins turning red as he slumps to the floor.

"Crazy for y/n....." He says covering his face in his hands as he lets out small giggles.

"I ship it!" I yell making Jimin flinch and his eyes flash red indicating attack, but I disregard that and walk straight up to him and smack his back.

"Don't give up Jiminie Hyung! If she kissed you back then she maybe feels the same way!" His eyes soften at my words.

"Your right! Maybe she does like me back!" He says with a smile, then runs into his room.

I feel like a proud mother.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MIDGET!" Yoongi-hyung screams from his room, and I flinch.

"Tch, angry much." I say scoffing at him in a mumble.

"TAEHYUNG IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!"