POCKY GAME!? {1}

I was watching crunchyroll on Ryu's computer when my phone rings.I sighed in frustration and grabbed it and answered,not noticing who it was,then put on speaker."Yes?" I asked "[Y/N],I was thinking about if you want to hang out?" Mizuki asked "Hm? Where to?" I asked while I put down my phone and focus on the anime I am watching.

"To a café of course!" Mizuki replied very happy."Hm? Who was that?" I turned around it was Ryu who is besides me,he must've taken off his headphones."Mizuki.The one I introduced to you a week ago." I replied."Oh,I see." Ryu said in a displeased tone.

"Are you going? and who was that? sounds like a guy's voice." Mizuki asked,but suddenly on the last question his voice sounded a bit dark..?

"Where are you going,[Y/N]?" Ryu asked me."I'm going with Mizuki in a café.He said he wanted to hangout." I replied "Oh,may I join as well?" Ryu asked while smiling at me,I smiled back then "Mizuki,can Ryu come as well??" I asked Mizuki.

When I asked that,I heard silence on the other side of the phone."Mizuki..? Uhm..ano,..if it's a bit uncomfortable,I'll just decline your offer.." I said a bit sad and worried."N-no! it's okay,I just reserved a sit just for us! Y'know,the more the merrier!" Mizuki said cheerfully.I hummed in accept.

Is what I didn't know both of them was in jealous and anger.

To be Continued.

(The reason why I make an episode of this was I'm reading a manga! Alright,I know you may be saying that I can continue it later or I can save this and continue it tomorrow but,I'm sorry,the manga was too great for me to stop,and y'know every author is lazy.)