Back to Present.

In the present.

I woke up in a bed beside Ryu.I then went to the bathroom to wash up and wake up Ryu then go to college with Ryu.

You must be wondering,Why am I sleeping OR living with Ryu.Well..

When I was done with my highschool life,[B/N] insisted me to live with Ryu because he will be gone for awhile with his girlfriend because they will get married in 6 months.

So after graduation I told Ryu that I want to live with him when we both went to college,I was shock when Ryu agreed.

Today,I'm now currently in my dream college and that course is,of course, (Favorate Course).

Me and Ryu is in the same college and we both work in the same part-time job,and that is of course in Mcd* .

I wake up Ryu,then he woke up and sat up in a sitting position and went to the bathroom and then when he was done he went to the kitchen then cooks breakfast for the two of us.

I was wearing a bit oversized sweater that is colored white and a jogging pants with white rubber shoes.

I went to Ryu to see how was he doing with his cook.

He was wearing a plain white T-shirt and jeans and white rubber shoes that looks exactly like mine but bigger.

" What is it? " Ryu asked me while looking at what his cooking.

' Not gonna lie he looks more hotter when he cooks. ' I tought.

" Can I have a taste? " I asked Ryu then I close my eyes and opened my mouth waiting for the food to come inside my mouth.

Then I felt inside my mouth a juicy and yummy food.When I kept on tasting it I remember this taste! It was [F/F],my favorate!!

I opened my eyes and closed my mouth to munch it.

" Is it yummy? " Ryu asked as he look at me.

I nod happily and I hug Ryu from beside and look at what he's doing.

Soon after that,the food was done.Ryu then put the plates in order and utensils and put some rice and [F/F] on the plates.

I sat down across Ryu and eat my breakfast.

When I was done,Ryu was done too! I grab Ryu's plate and my plate and went to the kitchen and went to the sink and wash the plates.

As I was washing the dishes,I didn't noticed Ryu staring at me.