New Friend!

I was awoken up by Ryu.I got out of bed then grab some clothes then went to the bathroom.

After I was done washing up myself,I wear my clothes after I dried up myself.

I am wearing,a black T-shirt then,a white jacket and skinny jeans.I went outside the bathroom then went to the dining room.

I saw Ryu eating a cereal.I prepared my own cereal then eat it.After I am done,Ryu grab both of our bowls and washed it.

I wear white socks and white shoes.
After Ryu is done washing the bowls he went closer to me.

"Can you turn around for a moment,[Y/N]?" Ryu asked.I nodded then turned around.I felt Ryu's hands gently held my hair.

20 seconds flew by and Ryu stopped holding my hair.

I look at the nearby mirror and look at my hair that is on a ponytail with a cute ribbon.

I was pretty happy and look at Ryu who was smiling at me.I smiled back.

Oh yeah,if your wondering what Ryu is wearing,he is wearing an oversized white sweater with jeans and some white socks and shoes.

'Ahh~ he is so handsome..' I thought.

Ryu held my hand and then we went to college together with his car.
.

.

.
Ryu went to his major classes and I went to mine.As I was about to walk inside the room,I bumped into someone who is shorter than me.

Her books fell and I felt pity on her then I of course help her.

"I'm sorry.." I apologies while helping her grab her books.She suddenly grabs my hand,in reflex I look at her confused.Then,wow..She  is so pretty..

Her hair is beautiful purple that is only mid-length,her pretty deep violet eyes and not to mention her silky-like bright brown skin.My goodness,she...she..SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Oh yeah,she is wearing a black dress that is pretty cute on her.

"E,excuse me..I appreciate the help but can you please go away?" She asked me an attitude.I was about to get mad at her but I noticed her eyes are filled with fear.

I nodded then smiled.I gave her the books I have in hand.

"What's your name..?" I asked with a gentle tone,not wanting her to get scared at me.Her expression was pretty much surprised.

"..I'm Yuusuke Saikawa." She replied while she clutches onto her books.

I'm really confused and sad.

"I need to go..!" She said as she walk past me.

I went inside the room and sat down on my usual sit.Mizuki sat besides me like always and some girls started sitting besides as too.
.

.

.
Its already my freetime.I am very hungry.

Mizuki went with me to eat then I suddenly saw a familiar hair.I left Mizuki and went to that familiar hair.

As I was getting closer I grab her hand,of course,this catches her attention and look at me.When she saw me,she suddenly went pale.

"W,what are you doing?" She asked while stuttering as she pulls her hand.

"I want to eat with you!" I replied as I smiled.

"Excuse me?"

"I said I wanted to eat with you." I replied.

I grab her hand then I drag her to a nearby bench.

'I think I'm forgetting something..' I thought deeply.

I look at Saikawa who was fiddling her thumbs and she is shaking.

'Is she hungry..?' I thought as I saw a nearby foodstand.

"Wait here." I said as I went to that foodstand and ordered 2 foods and drinks.

I went to Saikawa who was still fiddling and shaking.I tap her on her shoulder to catch her attention.Luckily,it worked.

I gave her the food and drink then i just sat at the bench eating and drinking while reading [F/M](favorite Manga).

I stayed silent because I don't want Saikawa-san to get scared at me again.

Minute or so,she started talking to me.I was surprised but of course,I replied.

Not so long,we became friends! I was really happy to met Saikawa-San,because she is the only one who cane understand me.

I soon realised that Saikawa-san is a bright and cheerful person whenever we hangout.

When I told her that I want her to meet Ryu and Mizuki,but,she always refuse with a pale face with fear on her eyes.I assumed she is scared of boys.

She told me to keep our friendship a secret from my friends mysteriously.I obeyed her,of course.She is my friend!

What I didn't knew our friendship is going to end soon...

------------------------o-----------------------

Author : Hello my little beautiful milks! Today I will be doing a Q&A with the new character,Ryu and Mizuki!(only 5 questions though ;w;)

Ryu : Where the f*ck am I?

Mizuki : Huh?

Saikawa : N,NANI!?

Author : 1st question;What is your favorite color?

Ryu : [Y/N]'s eye color.

Mizuki : [Y/N]'s panties.

Saikawa : Purple.

Author : Saikawa is the only one who is normal here..Oh wait,you guys are never normal.

Ryu : You just noticed now?

Author : 2nd question; What are your hobbies?

Ryu : Watching [Y/N].

Mizuki : Stalking [Y/N].

Saikawa : I have a lot.

Author : What the..? 3rd question; What will you do if your pet/your loved ones runs away?

Ryu : Find her then lock her in the bedroom.

Mizuki : Change my identity and pretend to help her,then drug her,then kidnap her,then..then..lock her up in our bedroom..

Author : You guys are too much.

Saikawa : I will find my pet and then play with her and then give all of my affections and love for her! UwU

Author : 4th question; How old are you guys?

Ryu : 23.

Mizuki : 24.

Saikawa : Hey! Its rude to ask a lady for her age.Its 20 anyways.

Author : last question; Do you love the person who is reading this story?

Ryu : I love [Y/N],..how dare you ask me that?

Mizuki : I love them! But,I mostly prefer [Y/N].

Saikawa : Of course! I love them! ♡

Author : There you have it guys! This is the weirdest Q&A I have done.I mostly want to say THANK YOU ALL FOR 4.9K VIEWSS!! KYAAA!!!

YOU MILKS ARE TOO MUCH!! YOU GUYS ARE MY PRECIOUS MILKS!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!

Love y'all!!