His Backstory

I was in elementary school when I was practising soccer with the cool kids.I heard girl supporting me and some are whispering about me.To be honest,..I'm an emotionless kid.

I fake my emotions when it was my first day.I learned their emotions and how they would act.I was joined into the popular kids because I overheard that they're using me for my looks.

When I was done playing soccer,the teacher called out to us and let us formed into a line.All of my classmates was formed into a line and followed our teacher.

We all saw diffrent faces and I'm guessing that they will be the one who we will play for today.It's still the same expression,the girls are fawn over my looks and boys are jealous.

I'm getting tired of it,really.
.

.

.
When the game was done,I was the first one to go home.I tripped onto my untied shoe laces.It hurts.It hurts?

" Are you okay..? " I look up then saw a girl who's eyes are fulled with pity.She have [H/C] haired color,[H/L] and her shiny beutiful [E/C] eyes.

She lend out a hand.I grabbed her hand and stood up.What's this feeling..?
" You must've tied your shoe laces first,dummy! " She said teasingly then giggled.

She leaned down and tied my shoe laces.She's so kind..really,really kind."What's love..? " I said.She looked at me and stood up then smiled." Eh..I think it's like when you admire that person or when you can't get that person off your mind." She said then left.

" Love huh..?" I said.When I didn't noticed I was hysterically smiling." I love you." I said." No,,..Your mine.♡"

.

(YESS I KNOW IT'S SHORRTTTT!!
I'm sorry but I'm a bit busy 😢
But please read my other work if you know tagalog though 😂)