Chapter Eight - Taurus

I walking around with my animal features showing. I really didn't care if people know who I am because I shouldn't really let anyone tell me what I should or should not do. Or how I should and I should not wear. The people are fine with me but the soldiers or guards, whatever they are, are the ones that tell me what I should do. 

Speaking of soldiers, I haven't seen any of them around. Is there a meeting happening at the castle that we don't know about? I kept walking down the dirt road. I started to see a change of attitude and looks at me from the people. I don't know why they are acting that way and hopefully, I didn't do anything wrong.

I heard chatter behind and see a couple of soldiers with a carriage talking to a group of girls. I jumped up and landed on of the houses. I jumped from one roof to another. I kneeled down on one roof and listened to the conversation of the soldiers and the group of girls is having.

"You sure he is here?" one soldier asked

"Yes, Taurus lives here. It's the Bull Village"

Thanks, girls. I really appreciate that. Note the sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and continued to listen in. Then I noticed that one of the girls is staring at me. I put my index finger on my lips to tell her to make sure to keep quiet that I'm here. I slightly nodded and looked at the soldiers. But one of the soldiers caught her nodding. They turned their head and made direct eye contact with me. He nudged the soldier next to him and both of them are now staring at me.

Before I let them speak, I jumped off the roof and landed a couple of inches in front of them. They looked surprised and I have no idea why. Then again, you don't see someone jump off of a roof every day. I signaled the group of girls to leave since they don't have to be here anymore.

I turned my attention to the two Soldiers that are standing next to a carriage. I had to turn to my right a little bit to see it more clearly. One of the soldiers looked at my left shoulder and his eyes widen. He quickly made the other soldier look and they immediately grabbed me. 

They pulled my hands behind me and put chains on them. I didn't fight them since it will be no use and it will only cause more trouble. I may be stubborn but I know when to right and when not to. They pushed the wooden board up, the one that was keeping ever is in the carriage, in there. They opened the carriage and I see eight individuals. They threw me into the carriage and slammed the doors closed.

I sat up and looked around me. There was some space left on the right of the carriage and sat next to a girl with crimson hair is braided on her right side. She is wearing a black feather coat that only covers the shoulders and her dress is a sparkly red one that has a slit on the side. I see that she has her shoes next to her. 

I looked to my right and see a male in the corner and a female leaning against his shoulder. Both of them are sleeping. The male has blonde hair that is cut into a mullet. He has lion ears and a tail showing, both a yellow-tan type of color. His bangs are a little longer. It actually suits him. He has a white top that has blotches of dirt on it. His pants are also baggy that is a tan type of color. His boots are black.

The female has short pink hair. Some of her hair is covering half of her face. She has horns that curved in an almost circle. She has a sleeveless black shirt that is tuck into her white skirt. She is wearing black tights underneath her skirt with black heels. She has some dirt on her skirt, leggings, and heels.

I looked over at the male that is sitting across from the mullet male. This guy has blue hair that is half tied up. He is sleeping. He has a scar across his cheekbones and nose and another scar going down his left eyebrow. He is wearing black baggy pants, a brown top, and black boots. 

Next to him is a male with light blue hair cut short but is messy. His eyes are colored a very light blue which is pretty cool. Very unique. He is wearing a white top with black dress pants. His shoes are black boots. 

Next to him is a male that has dark green hair that tied up in a ponytail. A small ponytail, that makes him have bangs but the hair at the sides of his face, that is his bangs, ends just below his ears. He is wearing a tan-colored shirt with black pants that have staps that go over his shoulders. He is wearing those light brown pointed shoes. 

And next to him is a female with raven hair that turns into snow-white towards the middle. I can see her mark on her collarbone a little bit. She has black lipstick on that is the opposite of her eye color. Her eyes are light gray. She has rings on her fingers along with her fingernails painted black. I can see her hands because she is trying to fix her shoe.

The guy next to her has these glowing golden eyes that are matched with obsidian hair. He is wearing a black jacket that has lace flowers decorating the collar. The jacket is over a white top with a black cloth wrapped around his neck that has a red ruby in the middle of the cloth. He is wearing black dress pants with fancy black shoes. 

"Do you know what is happening?" I asked the girl next to me

"No, But I think it has to deal with the King and Queen" she answered

I just nodded my head to tell her that I understand. I can already tell that it is going to a shitty day. I can't wait.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

The carriage came to a complete stop. While we were in the carriage, I got some names from the people who awake during the carriage. I found out that all of us are zodiac children. We were forcefully pulled out of the carriage and pushed towards the entrance of the castle. 

Like earlier, I didn't fight since it is pointless. They pushed towards us the entrance and I see some of us fighting which only makes it worse for them. We eventually entered the castle and we were pushed onto our knees. They made us face the ground. Which is ridiculous. 

"Where's the 12th?" The king asked

"We haven't found her yet, Your Highness" a soldier answered

"Who is it?" the Queen asked 

"Libra" 

Libra? Someone was missing in the carriage? Then again I wasn't paying attention to how many people were in the carriage. I don't really know any other zodiac children since I thought it was pointless. I thought we were never meet but here we are.  I just hope this Libra dude doesn't make more trouble for us.