Chapter 4 - The Struggles of Working Together

- Andy's POV -

Rye's presence around me was still quite frustrating. It was the second time he came over to ours and I thought maybe I shouldn't take him to my room this time. My mum went to her room to rest a bit, so we had the kitchen to ourselves.

I tried to read Rye's face, I genuinely tried my best to get a hint of any kind of expression, but it was just impossible to read him. His face was blank, emotionless. He just focused on the paper and wrote down whatever I told him to write.

It was actually nice to not have him yell profanities and call me names while having him around, but it was still frustrating. Like he could kill me anytime. Especially now that we were left completely alone with no witnesses, teachers or any kind of adults around.

"Hey Pinkie Pie, I know I'm hot but stop staring at me. I still hate you and I'm still straight." he said and I shook my head to clear my mind. I felt my cheeks heat up from the comment, no matter how hard I tried to to suppress it. I found myself mumbling a quiet "I'm sorry" before turning my attention back to the book in front of me.

As we got lost in working again, I heard my phone buzz on the table in front of me. I quickly checked who it was from.

Brook: R U coming to the party this Friday?

"Which party?" Rye asked and my eyes shot up to him again. His head was twisted around, trying to read the text upside down as he was sitting across me.
"I uh dunno. Should I ask?"
"Yeah. Why, don't you wanna know?"
"Well no, not exactly. I can't really afford to go to parties, I have to study." I said with a smile. I actually have never been to a party before. People always asked me to go, but I usually ditched them. Not because I didn't want to meet my friends or anything, but I had way too many things to study all the time. I had to keep my grades a solid A and I couldn't let some party ruin that for me.

"You're actually an idiot, Fowler. You'll actually ditch the party just so you can be stuck in your room with a bunch of old dusty books? Don't you want to go out, enjoy life, have fun while you can and use your youth?"
I actually was taken aback from what Rye said. I looked at him shocked. "Did you actually just say something smart?"

And I honestly swear to god, I was joking. I didn't mean to hurt him or offend him in any way, but I probably took it a bit far. I mean, what was I thinking? This is something that you save for bantering with your friends and not for study hours with your enemy/bully. But I suddenly seemed to forget it and Rye stood up from his seat with a hurt expression. I was ready for him to punch me, slap me, pounce on me, choke me or anything. But he didn't. He just stood up, grabbed his backpack and headed towards the front door. I hurriedly stood up as well and ran after him. Luckily, he had to put in his shoes so I caught him in front of the door.

"Rye! Rye I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I was just joking. I'm very sorry and-"
Before I could finish the sentence, I was roughly slammed up against the door with a hand around my throat, so big it was almost engulfing the whole thing. Rye's palm pressed against my esophagus in a way that was painful and... maybe a bit arousing.

"Listen here you little bitch, I'm not here because I want to be here, I'm not here because suddenly we're friends and I'm certainly not here because I want to fuck you. I'm here because that stupid teacher told me to work and I don't fucking want you to get so full of yourself. To me, you're exactly what you were yesterday. A disgusting little faggot who wants to be perfect, the teacher's little fucking pet. But guess what, you're still just a fairy fucker who means nothing to me."

Rye let go of my throat and pushed me away from the door before storming out of the house. I fell on the ground on my knees and started crying. My hand instinctively went to my neck, trying to soothe the pain there while gasping for air that Rye had blocked before. And if I wasn't scared of him before, I certainly was by now.

- Rye's POV -

I can't believe getting close to him even crossed my mind. I thought he was nice, that he loved everyone in school no matter what. But really, what was I thinking? He's still that arrogant bitch who's not only better than anyone, but he knows he's better and likes to flex with it.

Yeah, maybe I'm not as smart as he is because I couldn't afford to do the things he did. I couldn't go to an expensive school or buy myself books or go to special classes or anything like that. Why? Because my dad's an alcoholic bitch. I couldn't have a nice childhood like him because from the moment I was born, I had to deal with him. I had to take care of my little brothers and make sure everyone was okay while my dad drank all of our money. And now he's calling me dumb because of this. What a scum.

I could never see why people like him so much. When I looked at him, all I saw were good things. I saw his smile that was constantly on his face. I saw his fake blonde hair that they could afford to dye every two months. I saw his expensive as fuck clothes. I saw how smart he was. I saw everything that I couldn't be and it made me so damn angry and jealous.

As I kept thinking about that, I walked somewhere. My mind couldn't quite register where I was going, I just walked. When I arrived to my friend's house, though, I knew I was at the right place.

I knocked on the door and moments later, Sonny opened it.
"Hey dude, what's up?" he asked as we fist bumped. I didn't answer him, just walked inside the house. I knew his parents weren't home, so I didn't bother myself too much.
"Fowler's getting on my nerves man. Where're your sisters, I need to fuck my frustration out."
"If you touch my sisters with a finger, I swear to you, I will cut your dick off and feed it to stray dogs."

I laughed. Sonny was mostly used to me flirting with his sisters, but he wasn't really fond of it. It's not like it ever went further than just flirting, his sisters were a lot like him and you couldn't just fool around with them. They weren't the easy type, and I liked easy. Sonny knew that, but he was still a protective big brother.

"Sonny I really need to find myself a girl. It's been weeks since I last fucked someone and I feel like I'm going crazy." I complained while walking to the fridge to look for beer. I didn't find any, but I found a few energy drinks at the bottom, so I grabbed one and opened the can.
"Well there's a party in two days at some guy's house. You could get yourself laid there, you know how many girls get drunk in parties like this."

"Mmh don't get me worked up." I warned with my eyes closed. For real, I was so worked up that even talking about those drunk girls got me horny.
Maybe I'll get a girl with blonde hair. And blue eyes. I don't know why, suddenly it felt like that's exactly what I wanted. Gripping onto blonde locks while fucking her hard, having teary blue eyes look up at me as she laid beneath me.

"Fuck, I'm hard." I breathed.
"Go sort yourself out in the upstairs bathroom. And don't you dare go to my sisters' room." Sonny said. I put my energy drink down on the counter and winked at him while passing by him. "Ryan I'm serious!" I heard him yell and I just laughed.

Kinda wanna post all the chapters I have written so far...