Chapter 35 - Even If We Don't End Up Together

- Rye's POV -

It was Friday night and I was super nervous. I was supposed to take Andy out to a motel and have sex with him for not really the first time, but still for the first time because we don't count that... incident.

I wanted to make everything perfect because duh, Andy didn't deserve anything less than perfect. Yesterday I spent the whole night searching in incognito mode on my phone, digging the whole internet up to find websites that could explain me how to properly have sex with a guy because I didn't want Andy to be sore again. I wanted him to feel nothing besides pleasure. I also bought a box of condoms and two bottles of lube, which made the pharmacist look at me slightly weirdly.

It was now time to get going and I was still in front of the mirror, trying to style my hair the way I wanted it to look. I changed clothes like four times since I got home until I found a kind of acceptable outfit. Yes, I was that nervous.

"Is she pretty?" my brother asked, making me jump. I turned around to see him leaning against the door frame of our bathroom.
"What?"
"The girl you're dressing up for. Is she pretty?"
"Oh. Um... yeah, the most gorgeous human being ever." I replied with a slight smile.
"Oh, this sounds like you're serious... What's her name?"
"Um... I..." I stuttered, trying to figure out what to say. "It's uh..."
"Andy?"

My eyes widened in an instant. How did he know?
"It is, isn't it?"
"Robbie I-"
Before I could even finish, my brother walked over to me and I was ready for him to punch me how dad did everytime I talked about anything that was remotely gay to him.
But he didn't punch. Instead, he pulled me in for a hug, which I just melted into right away.
"Have fun bro. We'll discuss it when you come home, okay?" he said as we pulled away. I nodded shortly before hurrying out of the room with my bag thrown over my shoulder.

I said goodbye to Kate too before walking out of the house. It was still cold, since it was the end of January, so I walked with big, quick steps until I reached Andy's house. I knocked on the wooden door as soon as I got up to their porch.
Andy opened the door, looking gorgeous as ever. His makeup was lightly done and he looked good with it, but it was pointless, since he was already beautiful without it too.
"Hey baby." I said with a smile and leaned in to get a taste. The usual strawberry and Andy flavour that I've grown so fond of in the past several weeks.
"Hey there yourself." my boyfriend (god I still couldn't get enough of that) said when we pulled away.
"Ready?"
"More than. I'm going mum!" he yelled back before he grabbed a bag from the coat rack next to the door and closed the door behind us.

"So uh... where are we heading?"
"A motel not too far away from here. You'll like it." I answered while trying to catch a cab. "What did you tell your mum?"
"Oh I told her we'll go on a date and then I'll sleep at yours."
"You're a good liar, aren't you Fowler?" I laughed.

Finally, a taxi stopped for us and we got in. I gave the driver the directions and we drove off.
During the ride, me and Andy didn't really talk, but I kept my hand on his thigh the whole time. He was wearing his jacket and high heel boots that reached up to his knees, but also skirts that were so short it showed off his stocking covered thighs. I just wanted to eat him up right there, on the backseat.

I thanked god when we finally got to the motel. We paid for the ride together, then went inside and got us a room which I paid for this time. Then we got the keys and went to our room which was, let's be honest, not the prettiest ever...
"I'm sorry I... you know I can't really afford a hotel but I wanted to go somewhere private." I explained, feeling kind of embarassed. I said Andy deserved perfect but that shit definitely wasn't perfect at all.

I felt two arms wrap around me from behind, the soft little hands grabbing onto my jacket.
"I love it, seriously." he mumbled. "This is the most anyone has ever done for me."
I chuckled and turned around in his hold to face him. "You're so easy to impress, babe."
"What can I say, anything you do is impressing because it's you." he stood on his tiptoes and pressed a quick kiss on my lips. But I didn't want it to be just that, and it didn't have to be just that either.