Chapter 14 - Angelic Lies and Demonic Truths

Ok I know I promised daily updates for a while but I wanted y'all to digest on that last chapter😂 and now I'm back a filler... Sorry!💕💕
~~

- Andy's POV -

I was sore, incredibly sore. I could barely recall anything from last night, but what I could wasn't really things that I wanted to know.

Rye pushing me down on a bed.
His lips on my skin.
And my own voice, just moaning and begging for more.

I didn't know if I could believe I was begging for more... but even if I could, I didn't like it.

My mum was awake when I went home, she seemed like she barely slept last night. I broke down crying and told her I got very drunk at the party, lost consciousness and locked myself into a bathroom where I fell asleep. I didn't want to tell her about what happened with Rye because I didn't want to disappoint her more than it was necessary. Telling her I drank was more than enough anyways, she didn't need to know I even had sex. I needed to stay the perfect son.

When Harvey came over, I told him the same story and he believed me as well. I was so relieved when he still kissed me and still hugged me and still wanted me. I was happy. Harvey was my safe person, my happy place. Being next to him was the right choice. And no matter what happened with Rye last night, I still wanted to be with Harvey.

We spent the day together, the first half being spent with listening to my mum lecture us about drinking. Then, the rest of it being spent with cuddling on the sofa, holding hands, watching movies together. It was perfect. He was perfect.
And I never thought I'd cheat on him and lie to him after only a single week of being together. Harvey didn't deserve that. I knew I should have told him the truth, but I was selfish, I wanted him to stay, be with me, despite the things I've done. Because I didn't do them on purpose, that didn't count.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind?" he asked.
"I'm on your magical mystery ride." I sang with a smile. I looked at him and his mouth was open, looking at me wide eyed.
"You can sing?" he asked.
"A little..."
"A little?! God that was so good Andy! Keep going please, sing for me."

He held me in his arms as I sang him the rest of the song. The moment was just perfect. Like nothing could ruin it. And I prayed for god to let it last forever.

- Rye's POV -

I got home and decided to go back to sleep for a few hours. I woke up around noon, so I decided it was time to get downstairs and eat something.
I went downstairs just the way I was, shirtless in a pair of shorts. Everyone was downstairs, having lunch, except for my dad.

"Where is he?" I asked.
"Fell asleep. But where were you?"
"I went to a party last night." I shrugged and walked over to the fridge to get myself a bottle of beer. The best hangover cure is alcohol, right? You can't he hungover if you're still drunk.

"Oh wow. Girlfriend went hard on you?" Rob asked. I turned my head to see him staring at my back. Oh fuck, right. Last night, Andy was really... really into what I was doing, so my back was like full of scratches.
"Yeah... you could say that."

"Boys!" Kate said. "Not in front of the twins!"
"Oh come on, these little men are already real heartbreakers, am I right?" I asked, pressing a kiss to Sammie's head.
"Yeah!" they said, laughing adorably.
"Oh, you forgot your phone downstairs when you got home, I put it on charger. You got a call." Robbie said
My heart skipped a beat before starting to beat faster and faster. Was it Andy? Oh god, what could he want from me? Was he mad? Did he remember? Would he like to do it again? God I hoped it was the last...
"Who... who was it?"
"Didn't check."

I rushed over to my phone and took a deep breath before turning it on and... Honor's name was on the screen. She left like a hundred calls last night. Why was she so damn clingy?!
I left my phone and walked back upstairs.
"Hey, aren't you gonna eat with us?" Kate yelled after me.
"Maybe later."

I went back to my room and laid down on the bed, closing my eyes. God, no matter how many times I closed them, all I could see was Andy in that sexy outfit. Or without. Kissing me. Moaning. Blushing.

What's wrong with me?

I hated that guy! He was literally everything I wanted to be and still couldn't be. He was smart and he knew, he wanted everyone to know he was superior to everyone. He was so damn annoying and yet still adorable and I didn't know if I just wanted to beat him until he couldn't see or fuck him until he was screaming.

I remembered everything from the night before. I remembered how he asked me to stop first, trying to push me away but still not resisting enough. He said Harvey would be mad, but I couldn't give less fucks about him. When Andy talked about him too much I just kissed him to shut him up, and most of the time it worked because when I pulled away, Andy just whined and threw his head back.
And I remembered how his resistance just dropped to zero when our clothes got off. I knew no matter how he resisted, he wanted it just as much as I did.

I was gentle with him, I wasn't going to hurt him or anything. I used lube I found in the bedside table and prepped him, but I didn't use a condom. I didn't use one with Honor for the first time, I wasn't about to use one with Andy either. Andy didn't really seem to mind when I pushed into him, because his first reaction was to wrap his arms around me and scream "yes".

God, he was so hot underneath me, biting his plump pink lips, moaning from pleasure, and god how much I loved seeing those teary blue eyes look up at me when I pulled his hair a little to make him look at me.

Fuck, that was what I wanted from the beginning, right? I wanted him. His blonde hair and his blue eyes, not Honor's.
The reason why I was dating Honor was because she reminded me of Andy..?

Don't forget to vote and comment!