Professor Jackson

(A/N: Heeeey did y'all miss me? Well I missed y'all too. Here's the next chapter.)
______________________________________

"Whoa whoa, what's up with the rush Granger?"Pansy asked holding her back.
"Harry,I need to find Harry"Hermione said struggling to pull herself out of Pansy's grip. Ever since Via woke up her inner animal,Pansy had been one sly flexible highly reflexive energy block.
"What's wrong?"Pansy asked still not letting her go and she didn't look to be struggling as much as Hermione was.
"No time to explain,if I don't get to Harry now he might die tomorrow."
"You sleep  in the same dorm as the guy"
Hermione stopped struggling at that." You're right"she said"I'll find him at the dorm"
"Exactly"Pansy said letting go of her wrist.Hermione lifted her arm showing her her finger prints on her now red skin. Pansy had the dignity to smile sheepishly"sorry,too tight of a grip I think?"
"You think?"
"Hey don't blame me blame Via"Pansy said."and you still haven't told me what's wrong"
"I have to say,I admire your subject changing ability"Hermione said as she rubbed her wrist"I had a dream a while ago."
"About Harry dying?"
"Well I didn't actually see him die"
"Did you feel him die?"
Hermione expression went low brow"seriously?"
"Well you have powerful prophetic  insight and you said you sometimes feel something's  in your insights"
"I didn't feel him die"
"Well"
"In my dream he was  flying towards a cloud,a really dark cloud"
"So you think Potter's gonna die because he flew to a dark cloud?"
"Pansy at this point you should have realized that it isn't a cloud"
"It's not?"
"Well it looked like a cloud but it didn't act like one,it was swirling in the same position,as if it had its own axis and it didn't change its position"
"Now I am totally confused"
"While other grey clouds are moving with the wind,this one isn't,it's just swirling"
"Oh,I think I got it now"Pansy said nodding"so anything else in this dream?"
Hermione went quiet for a few minutes before she snapped her fingers"yes there was this wild explosion of light in the sky..."
"And..."
"Then, darkness,I didn't see anything else"
"Okay,well why don't we tell Percy about this"
Hermione took an involuntary step back" Pe..p... Percy...we tell... Percy about this?"
"Yes"Pansy said.
"Right now?"
"Yes, let's go"Pansy said grabbing her wrist again. Hermione pulled back so hard she would have fallen down if it wasn't for Pansy's quick reflexes.
"No"
"What do you mean no?"
"I ...I ..I don't you know... don't feel this... situation is that.. important to include  him"she said, silently praying for Pansy's inner animal not to have healed her gullibility.
"You sure?"
"Yeah,all I need is to warn Harry and voila, problem fixed."
"Okay"Pansy said"wait, when did the hall get empty?"
"Maybe a few of Pansy's many questions ago?"Hermione said.
"Ha ha, very funny Granger"
______________________________________

Hermione didn't know what was wrong ,or what she did wrong as she approached the golden squad. The moment Ron saw her making a bee line for them he immediately looked away and his ear were almost the same color as his hair, which made Hermione think maybe he had a cold. Lavender crossed her arms when she saw her and Hermione could swear she heard her growl. Ginny and Harry let go of each other's hands and both of them looked down.
"Oh don't stop on my account"she said once she got over to them"you can keep caressing each other,I won't judge, Pinky swear"
If possible their faces grew redder than before and she had to really suppress the grin that was threatening to break out.
"What do you want Granger?"Lavender asked.
"Well isn't the world round?"Hermione said crossing her arms"If I remember correctly,you were the ones who were always flocking around me,and now you don't want me around, what happened?"
"Just tell us what you want Hermione"Harry said after getting his blush under control.
"Okay fine, will you be playing at tomorrow's game?"
"Yes"
"Well don't"
"What, why?"
"If you want to live long enough to kiss Ginny I suggest you abstain from tomorrow's game"
Before anyone could add anything she turned on her heel and walked away.
______________________________________