Professor Jackson

"Did you start using salt scented perfume?"

"No,I use my usual-oh ho,nice try young lady, we're still going outside"Hermione said frowning.

"Do I have to,I mean the air around here is warm enough for my new skin to thrive"Pansy complained.

"It's not about the air Pansy,it's about the regular dose of vitamin D you have been missing. So let's move"

The girl groaned and obliged. As they walked past the many students,looks were obviously being thrown their way. Hermione still had not figured out the mystery on how fast rumours we're spread, because on the first week Pansy had been hospitalized, almost the whole school knew about her... skin condition. She could tell everyone was itching to ask her about it,but the glare she had on her face usually drove them away.

Today was Pansy's first day out of the private room after three weeks of being locked up. Hermione had to bite her lower lip as every boy did a double take  of them, especially Pansy. Hermione wasn't joking when she said Pansy was starting a new. After the whole gruesome activity  of shedding her scaly pale ugly skin...it made Hermione sick for hours... Pansy came out of that whole experience looking like a goddess. Her skin was unbelievably soft , smooth and had a certain glow around it. If her hair was dark before,now it was pitch night,long soft and wavy. Her eyes burned bright blue and her face was inexplicably beautiful.

The girl was obviously unconscious of the looks that were being sent her way. She was busy complaining of how cooped up she felt in that room.

"Weren't you the one who didn't want to get out in the first place?"Hermione asked.

She was about to answer when a mop of platinum blonde hair and pale face stopped right in front of them.

"Pansy"

"Malfoy"the girl answered. Hermione let out a relieved sigh. She was scared Pansy would call Malfoy by his first name,and goodness knew she did not  want to hear it.

The two goons behind him were busy taking in their appearances. It was a weekend and both of them were dressed in their signature denim shorts and t-shirts, Pansy's was black while hers was white with sneakers.

Crabbe and Goyle probably didn't know they were ogling,but Hermione didn't bother with them,they barely knew anything at all. For them the hardest questions began with"hi?" She was busy observing Malfoy.

The boy was having probably the hardest time of his life. He was struggling,like really struggling,not to look down at Pansy's long legs,or her chest for that matter,and it made Hermione want to burst into laughter.

Pansy didn't make it easier for him. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, making them raised a little and become obviously more visible to the suffering boy.

"Yes"she asked.

Malfoy looked like he'd been plunged into cold water at once. He blinked harshly and licked his lips which were suddenly dry.

"Well are you going to speak or stand there checking me out. If it's the latter,I'm afraid your friends already beat you to it"

A strangled giggle escaped Hermione before she could stop. Malfoys harsh eyes trailed to her , making her shut up.

"Granger"he said acknowledging her. She merely raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. The action seemed to make him speechless since the words that were about to follow were suddenly cut off.

"Well"she said urging him to speak.

"I...I just wanted to tell you it's good to see you're fully recovered"he said turning to Pansy who merely nodded.