Chapter 2

Dixies POV

I walked out the door and sat in my car. I pulled out my phone and blindly scrolled through it. I didn't really want to go out, I wanted to stay with Addison. But that was exactly my problem.

Addison and I were best friends and I loved being near her and talking and spending time with her. She is so gorgeous and nice and smells so good. See there I go again. I always knew I was different. It's ok for a girl to call another girl pretty and maybe even hot, but it's another thing to imagine what her lips taste like or what color her bra is.

That's where I stand now, finally accepting that maybe I like girls more than a girl normally does. Now back to Addison. Looking back I've had my fair share of girl crushes and have fallen for enough straight girls to know better. But I can't help it.

I think I have a crush on Addison.

And it sounds so cliche with us being shipped and dixison and all, but it's true, I know I really like her.

But I also know that it will never work. She's so very straight and perfect. She could never love me. And if I told her how I felt she would never feel the same. And then it would be weird and we would drift apart. The ship would sink and our friendship would be ruined and it would be all my fault all because I was too soft and emotional.

I was upsetting myself so I decided to go to Dunks and get some lunch. I had to get over Addison.

But then there I was knocking on her door wanting to cuddle, and there I was checking her out so blatantly and there I was storming off when I saw her messing and giggling with Avani.

I was in deep.

But there was one thing I was certain of:

Addison would never know.

A/N So yeah lots of denial so far but I promise it will work out 😊