Chapter 23

No Ones POV
Last night. It was last night at the party. The music was loud and the people louder. The party was big and cramped. You could taste the hormones and alcohol in the air. People dancing, people yelling, kissing, talking, crying and vibing as most would say as the lights flashed and the music pulsed through the walls.

Drinks started flowing and Bryce had one thing in mind. He could not let his girl end up being gay. Not without a fight he couldn't. So he decided on a simple plan that he wanted Griffin in on too.

But that little pussy wanted out. He didn't want to cause any more problems than he already had. Bryce had scoffed and went on on his own. The plan was simple. Go for the weak link. Charli.

Get her drunk, blackout wasted like she had never been before and push a camera to her face. Then try as hard as he could to squeeze any sort of blackmail out of her.

And it had worked.

Just a few simple drunken slurs could change everything.

"Ayyy Char! How you doing tonight?" Bryce yelled. Camera in Charlis face. Filming.

"Hahah I'm feeling gooooood!" Charli responded.

"Hey Charli? What's up with Addison and Dixie?" Bryce smirked.

"Oh yeah they are totally fucking!" Charli laughed drunkenly.

"Don't you think that's weird?" Bryce.

"Nah especially since I have a girlfriend." Charli said turning away, but Bryce pulled her back.

Bryce was confused for a second then returned to his other question.

"That's weird since Addison is still fucking me." Bryce lied.

"Yeah I bet." Charli laughed. "That's weird." She said after.

"So you think Addison is a cheater huh?" Bryce said again.

"I don't know I guess if you say so." Charli hiccuped.

"Haha yeah. Anything else you wanna say? I heard you cheated on Chase." Bryce pushed.

Charlis face scrunched up in anger. "No that fucking ass heap cheated on me! And I gave him everything!" Charli shouted.

Bryce smirked. He didn't think this could go any better.

"Everything? What do you mean?" He asked knowingly.

Charli frowned. "I mean everything! Including my virginity!" She yelled.

(AN non of this is necessarily true so don't @ me)

Bryce snickered knowing he had hit the jackpot. Then he noticed Charli fanning her face.

"Are you hot?" He asked.

"Hell yeah I am!" She grumbled.

"Take off your sweatshirt. I'll hold it." Bryce said.

Charli nodded and lifted her sweatshirt. However she was drunk and oblivious to her shirt being lifted too, revealing her in a lacy bra.

Bryces eyes widened as he made sure he had got it and laughed while ending the recording. He smiled widely knowing he now had blackmail on Addison, Dixie and Charli along with some new risky pictures to spread.

But before he could help Charli and get her sober before anyone could notice, Avani came out of no where and pulled her shirt back down.

"What the hell Bryce?! She's 15 and you got her drunk so you could fuck her? You are so fucking messed up. Let's go Charls." Avani said while grabbing Charli who looked like she was about to blackout and dragged her away into the crowd.