Chapter 4~

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

As soon as my feet are on the sand, I look around and smile to myself.

I'M FINALLY ON THE TENROU ISLAND!

Okay, to make it simple, I had to find a boat that is in good shape and had to sail the boat myself and all because Tenrou is a sacred Fairy Tail island and so yeah, rare are the people that knows this island who aren't in a guild.

It took me almost two days to fucking find the island, but thanks to my spirit Pyxis, he helped me to find the island because I really didn't remembered the way there. And I was smart enough to take some food in my luggage so I'm luckily not starving.

I take my luggage off the boat -I obviously summoned Virgo to give it to me so I don't starve- and start to walk into Fairy Tail sacred land.

The part of the island destroyed by Acnologia looks better now, there's grass and flowers everywhere. There's also some trees already twice my height.

Such a weird thing to think there's nature where Acnologia the chaos dragon tried to kill us.

I'm very grateful gramps wanted me to train here because I really didn't know where to go and it obviously means a lot as a Fairy Tail mage to train on the sacred Fairy Tail island where Mavis' grave is.

I wonder how my training will be..

Now that I think about it...

Loke did say that I'm going to train with S'tache-man! I am currently feeling soooooooo blessed right now!

Thanks Mavis!

I'm still feeling a little sad that my friends went on that long mission without me but I know they did it for my safety, they just want the best for me and I wish them the same.

It's okay if I don't get to be with them for some years, when we'll see each other again, it will just strengthen our friendship.

Even if when Natsu left me and the guild disbanded I was depressed, now, I know it's okay to be sad.

I'll show them I got stronger and they'll be proud of me..

And maybe, if I'm lucky, Natsu will accept my confession.

I sigh as I look around me, I stop walking and decide it will be a nice place to build a small house... If I can...

I groan, how do I even build a house!?

I think I should summon Loke.

"Gate of the Lion, I open thee! Leo!" I recite.

"Hello princess, I see you're at your training spot." Loke says after the golden light fades away.

"Yeah.. But I think it's better if I build at least a small house for me, cuz y'know, it's going to be five long years." I say.

"So.. You want me to build you a house?" Loke asks, raising a brow.

"I said 'if I build' not you.. But some help would be gladly accepted." I somewhat answer.

"Okay then... Let's consider this as your first training, princess!" He winks as I sweatdrop.

"But first, stretch out!" He says with a smug face.

"I swear if it's just to oggle me I'll choose another mentor for whenever I train!" I warn with a scary aura around me.

"Y-yes, of course princess!" Loke says, sweatdropping.

"Good." I hmphed at the end of my sentence.

"But first we're going to talk about your schedule for the next three months." He says with his index up and closed eyes.

"Alright, go ahead." I say, trying not to laugh at his weird facial expression.

"Okay so, like I said before, it's mostly going to be about expending your magic energy and reserve. So everyday for five hours you're going to meditate with the help of Capricorn." He begins to say.

Wow, five hours of meditating? Doesn't seem difficult but it does seem very long.

"After meditating you'll have lunch and then me and Capricorn will train you how to do hand to hand combat everyday for two hours." he continues.

Yeah, I really need to learn how to fight with my hands and all...

"The thing is, for the meditating and fight training, you'll have to summon us.. I mean, you're kinda obligated to summon Capricorn but for me, you'll summon me. You need to be more and more used to summon more than one spirit." he says.

I nod, "So, that's all?" I ask.

"For now, yes, then we'll add more training but for now your body needs to be used to it." He tells me.

"Alright... It sounds good!" I exclaim.

"But you're going to build the house little by little. You brought a sleeping bag, right?" He asks me.

I think about it for a few seconds..

"Uhhm..." I start to say....

"Of course I did! I'm not stupid!" I almost yell.

Loke sweatdrops again.

"Allriiiight princess, I also warn you that you're not going to eat the food that you brought." He says.

"Say what now?" I say back.

"It's also going to be a part of your training, for lunch, you're going to go fishing or find fruits around the forest." He says smugly.

I dramatically sighs.

I was about to complain but now that I think about it, I'm here to train, not to live a restful life and all.

"Fine.." I mutter.

"Should we start a little bit of training, princess?" He asks still smugly.

"Er.. why not..?" I slowly say, not liking the face he has on.

"Okay then, stretch now! Then run around the island twice! Then forty push ups and forty squats!" He almost yells with a too serious face.

I can feel my face go white.

Um.. can I go back in time and decide not to train?

★☆★☆★☆★