Chapter 29~

A/N: Thanks to  weirdoperson123 and the same persons that keep voting for voting my story!

-~If you read this, please read the note at the end when you're done with this chapter~-

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!~♥♥

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Narrator's POV★

"Come on guys! You're all too slow!" An energetic guy exclaims as he runs backward to still have his friends in sight.

"Ugh, shut up will ya? I couldn't even sleep because of your annoying complaints!" A second guy, who's obviously less energetic as the first one, yells.

"You both better not start an argument..." A mature looking like girl says, glaring at the two.

"O-of course! W-why would we... w-w-we're best f-f-friends!" They both stutters as they nervously sweat.

"Let's hurry up slowpokes! I can already see the guild from there!" A flying cat exclaims happily.

Well, I guess I don't have to make you guys guess, y'all already know who those 'interesting' friends are!

"Really?! We definitely have to speed up, can't leave Luce waiting for any longer!" Natsu exclaims, excited to finally see his best friend after five and a half year of absence. (Yup time skip of some months)

"You're right, let's hurry up." Erza calmly says with a smile, happy to finally be back.

Gray sighs but still smiles, he's tired but he can't deny that he's happy to finally see his friends back in the guild.

Happy lands on Natsu's backpack, too lazy to fly, "Alright then, I bet Rūshī is waiting for us!" he says as he takes out a fish out of nowhere.

They all speed up, stopping to walk when they're in front of the guild.

"Well, it still looks the same." Gray says, looking at the guild in front of him.

"Probably because two certain troublemaker weren't there to destroy the guild.." Erza replies as she slightly glare at Natsu and Gray.

They both sweat drops nervously with a chuckle.

Natsu clears his throat before saying, "Alright! Let's go in, I'm all fired up!".

He kicks the doors open, making everyone inside of the guild look at who's the idiot who almost broke the doors.

"WE'RE BACK!" Natsu yells with his signature toothy smile.

"Aye!" Happy chirps in.

Erza and Gray simply walks in with a smile, glad to see their guildmates again.

Everyone in the guild cheers and yells, "WELCOME BACK!".

Team Natsu starts to chat with people, telling how their mission was complicated.

After a while, Natsu started to look around, excited to see Lucy. He's kind of confused on why she wasn't the first one to greet them but he just shrugs it off.