Chapter 24~

A/N: Thanks to   Ria_YukiShiro ,  Drip_Drop-Juvia  and  those who keeps voting my story!

I'm actually writing this chapter while having a nosebleed, I'm so smart, aren't I? 😂

The pic is random, if you recognize what 'manga' it is, I'll give you a .... umm... FOOD!

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!~ ♡°♡

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

I finally mastered S'tache-face's star dress, it took lots of meditating, magic and broken trees because of my frustration to get this star dress..

The first 3 months were literally HELL.

More frustrating than this training, you die!

Well then I started to get a hang of it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't frustrating! Well.. it was less frustrating but still!

I don't have much to say about this training, it was just pure frustration all along!

Anyway, here's the star dress.

I was actually expecting some sort of full body armour but no. The only armoured parts of my body are my wrists, right shoulder and feet (with my calves and knees..).

Well I don't really mind I guess since the top and sort of long skirt with a large slit are as soft and smooth as silk!

With this star dress, I can completely show off my beautiful body, eheh.

Anyway, I also love the hairstyle even if it seems a little bit... complicated?

I also noticed there is a LOT of glitters and sparkles! Even on my eyelashes and cheeks!

Anyway, the outfit is pretty nice overall, just like every other star dresses! Even if this one is more sophisticated since it's that old moustache's star dress..

(A/N: At first, I wanted to draw an armour, kinda like Erza's style y'know? But I don't know.. it doesn't really fit Lucy so I drew something exposing  -I think I love to draw revealing stuff too much..-   , anyway, it wasn't really what I had in mind but it will do!)

With the star dress, I can make a shield/barrier just like in Aquarius' form with the water barrier but it is of course more powerful and not made of water, the 'Stardust shield' / 'Stardust barrier', it depends if I want a full protection or just a shield in front of me, there's also another protection spell, 'Stardust wall', similar to the 'Sand wall' spell of Scorpio but of course, stronger..