Chapter 20~

A/N: Thanks to EvilAppleRose , Madditate1220 , whalesoundsarelife , imstillacat , Tatalitat , vivachikis for voting!~ ♥

Uwaah!!! I just realized how to use the tagging thing ;O; The people who I mentioned, in the previous chapters, for voting, do you want me to re-tag you guys?

Anyway, Love you all guys!~♡♡

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

7 months.

Yup. Seven months to master the 'Starry Nights Weapon'.

The training was.. frustrating.. but it was kinda similar to the star dresses training when Natsu was gone for a year.

During those 7 months, I went back to the guild 3 times. The missions were pretty easy since I got stronger.

The nightmares also started to calm down, probably because I'm finally starting to really be confident and because I'm seeing the guild again.

Anyway, let's focus back on the training of the Starry Nights Weapon.

Like always, it was pretty fun because S'tache-face is here but like I said earlier, it was really frustrating!

I had to meditate for Mavis-knows-how-long hours! Like, seriously?!

Ahem..

Yeah, I think you'll prefer if I show you the Starry Nights Weapon instead of complaining...

'Starry Nights Weapon! Aquarius!'

It's a Trident, I guess it's kind of excepted? It's golden with lots of sparkles on it..

There are scales around the Trident and some weird kind of bracelet on the end and before the teeth of the Trident. I don't really know what's the material of those but they have a galaxy color which is really beautiful. There's this galaxy thingy material on every other Starry Nights Weapon, I guess that's why we call them 'Starry Nights Weapon'..

S'tache-face told me, during the training that those Weapons are unbreakable and only I, the one who summoned the Weapons, can use them because the galaxy material is really, really, heavy. Like, not even the master could use them in his giant 'form'!

With this Trident, I can of course literally stab people like food with a fork..eheh.. but I can also send big waves with it! I mean, for it to work I have to either have water near me or use a lot of magic energy. I can also control water with it, of course, it's necessary to have water nearby... It was obviously hard to learn how to use this Trident, but now, I'm pretty good at it just like every other Starry Nights Weapons.

 It was obviously hard to learn how to use this Trident, but now, I'm pretty good at it just like every other Starry Nights Weapons