Chapter 6~

A/N: In this story, Lucy will not be a dragon princess of everything btw... Just to make it clear. Everything will be celestial related and of course I'm going to create celestial stuff! Yeah, I just want the story to be more logic than those dragon princess of all stories even if I like them.

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

When a sun ray literally attacks my eyes, I wake up.

Ughhh! Who turned on the day?!

Err.. what am I even saying..

I look around and remember that today, it's the first training day! Well.. if you don't count the torture of yesterday.

I get up from my sleeping bag.

Hmm.. I should maybe try to take a bath in a river or something..

First let's take comfortable clothes for the training...

I take out from my bag a gray training bra with black outlines and a black slim high waisted shorts that goes to my mid-thigh, I also take a hair tie to make the training easier for me. I also take out a towel, of course.

I think I saw a waterfall when I was running laps yesterday...

Hmm.. I think it was this way!

Okay then, let's go I guess...

I walk and walk.. and keep walking...

Hmm I wonder what I should eat... Mehh .. I guess I'll try to find some berries.. There's quite a lot of berries around here.

Training with Capricorn shouldn't be too difficult, I mean.. It's just meditation? I already meditated before but not for expending my magic power.

I sigh, maybe it will be difficult... Who knows I guess?

I look up, suddenly realizing I was looking at my feet.

Oh.

The waterfall!

It looks pretty nice to be honest.

I put the clothes that are in my arms on the ground near a tree and then start to undress.

I put a foot in the water to test the temperature... It's cold.

Welp.. I guess I'll go in little by little...

...

Okay I'm now fully in the water..

It's cold but it will do, the sun will heat it up for me.... Maybe.

Hmm... actually, I'm starting to get used to the cold water.

I look up at the sky..

I wonder what Erza, Gray, Natsu and Happy are doing right now...

★Natsu's POV

BLURRHHGHGHDGJFJHFGJFHGFJGHHGHHGHG I HATE TRAINS- GUGHIGIGLHJGGINGNGHGHUGIGJGHGKSHJVNSERGSERUIGERUIGHVEIRUGHERHUIGVUIEQRHGHERUIGERUIHGVEIRUHGVEUIHGVERUIHGVEUIHFGVERUIHGVERHUIFGVIEURHGVEIRUHFVGUIERHGHERUIHGRUITHGRUIDGVUIERHFERUIGUIHERUIERHGVRUIEHGUITUHGTUGHIHUG.

★Gray's POV

Wtf is Flame Brain trying to do.