Chapter 15~

A/N: Thanks to @Budy2017 for voting~

I literally stayed up 'til 3 AM to know what to write in every next chapters T-T y'all lucky I love you guys cuz I really wanted to sleep~ (good luck to find spoilers ;P)

Love you all guys~

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

Two weeks already passed..

Capricorn's training was getting more and more painful but it started to feel almost nothing for me, which is a good thing since it was the point of this two weeks long training.

I even one day invited Virgo, and like you guessed, she loved it.

The nightmares were still there but I just try to meditate afterward so I can calm down without hurting a tree, eh.

I sigh and requip Capricorn's key to summon him but before I can even pronounce a world, the wind suddenly stopped, the birds stopped singing and everything just felt like the world suddenly ended.

"Hello my old friend." A loud but calm voice suddenly says.

There's only one person who calls me 'old friend' and that person is..

Okay, you all guessed it...

Natsu!

Just kidding.

"S'tache-face?!" I yell as I turn around.

He chuckles and nods.

"It's been three months." He says.

"Oh! Right! I thought I still had to be tortured- ahem, I mean train with Capricorn!" I say, bumping a fist on the palm of my other hand with a bulb above my head.

He chuckles again.

I look around, raising an eyebrow and turn back to the Celestial King.

"The time stopped?" I ask.