Chapter LEMON~

*casually walks in the chapter with a cart full of holy water and bleach*

Feel free to take as many holy water and bleach for this lemon.

This chapter will be a mess, be ready to read a lemon written by someone that has 0 experiences with sex <3 Oh and be also ready to read random ridiculous A/N thrown in the lemon. :3

Here some 'holy' music for this chapter.... (I luv Chase Atlantic... this song is so hot..)

May Mavis forgive you for reading this sin.

Amen.

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Narrator's POV★

It has been already three months, three months since Natsu and Lucy confessed their love for each other.

Everything went well, when they announced they were official in the guild, many people were like 'FINALLY!', 'Wait... they weren't already a couple?', and lots of threats for Natsu if he messed up...

They didn't really change, they're still arguing and laughing for the stupidest things, the only thing that changed were their affectionate actions.

They now kiss, hold hands more often, Lucy stopped 'Lucy kick'ing Natsu when he was in her bed and Natsu had taken a liking at 'marking' Lucy with love bites and hickeys, probably one of his Dragon Slayer instincts...

Anyway, today's a rainy day, which meant for Lucy to stay inside and write her new novel.

She was sitting on her chair, in front of her desk, thinking about what she could write... Maybe a book about her Celestial Training? Well if she do write a book about this, she'll have to change the names and the training...

Natsu was also there, laying on her bed as he just stared at her boredly.

"Luce, I'm bored!!!" Natsu whined, trying to get his girlfriend's attention.

"Then sleep, I'm busy right now." Lucy replied without looking at him, still thinking about an idea.

"But I don't wanna sleep!" Natsu said as he crossed his arms.

"Then shut up." Lucy said, still focusing on her novel.

Natsu pouted, "Me, Natsu Dragneel, your boyfriend, orders you to give me attention!" he exclaimed as Lucy sighed.

"Natsu... I have to start writing my novel." Lucy said as she finally looked at the pouting Natsu.

"You can still write tomorrow or something!" Natsu said, sitting up on the bed.

"You've been saying that for a week already.." Lucy sweat dropped as she turned back to her novel.

Natsu stared at Lucy, frowning.

'If she doesn't want to give me attention, then I'll make her...' Natsu thought, mentally chuckling in an evil way.

Lucy started to write some sentences on a paper.

Natsu got up from the bed, making his way behind Lucy before putting his arms around Lucy's shoulders.

Lucy felt his presence behind her, as well as his arms around her shoulders, but just decided to keep focusing on the novel.